Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Non Raiding guild age range 40-65

HricaHrica Member UncommonPosts: 1,129
(ThunderKiss) Non Raiding guild, but still do mythics for those who need them. If you have hung your hat on Raiding, or just checked that off your list or you just have too much on your plate in RL to commit to 2-3 hour raid sessions we might be a good fit for your.

We are older player base ages 40-65, and the guild itself is several years old. We still are "active" in dungeons and such but can not commit to Raiding, but we still enjoy the game we have been playing for over a decade together.

We are on Area 52 server, Horde

Our Leader have been with us for years, and we welcome new members who have similar play style as we do.

Ask to talk to any officer for a invite if this sounds like a fit to you, if not - Happy Gaming!!!

Comments

• dizzanieldizzaniel Member CommonPosts: 1
    I tick all those boxes.  40+, no time for raiding, just play WOW for fun.  That's me.  What are some officer names so I can ask for an invite?  Thanks!
  • HricaHrica Member UncommonPosts: 1,129
    edited April 2017
    dizzaniel said:
    I tick all those boxes.  40+, no time for raiding, just play WOW for fun.  That's me.  What are some officer names so I can ask for an invite?  Thanks!
    Greetings!
    If you are interest in joining just add me on battle tag  Skips#11961  

Or just /who Thunderkiss and ask anyone online for invite!

Thanks! Good Hunting!

On a side note, we do take younger folks (around 30, but flexible) who are just to busy in real life (college, military, family, kids, work) and want a nice environment of friends to play with there own way with no raid commitments or pressure.

Have a Great Day!
  • MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    My mains horde are on A52.  I would definitely join you guys when I come back eventually.  Unfortunately, I miss the 40+ years old requirement by a few years.  Too bad, sounds like a good guild.
    My mains horde are on A52.  I would definitely join you guys when I come back eventually.  Unfortunately, I miss the 40+ years old requirement by a few years.  Too bad, sounds like a good guild.

Greetings,
    We do take 30+ and are flexible, so you are more than welcome to join us! just send a whisper or add me on battle tag when you come back!

The main reason for the age thing is that the younger folks really want to progress fast, and we do not want to hold them back - we tend to take the game more causally...that is all really.

Have fun gaming!
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Sounds like a great guild.  I've played the game casually off and on since launch.  If I ever decide to return, I'll gladly look you guys up, thanks for the info.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    Hrica said:

Greetings,
    We do take 30+ and are flexible, so you are more than welcome to join us! just send a whisper or add me on battle tag when you come back!

The main reason for the age thing is that the younger folks really want to progress fast, and we do not want to hold them back - we tend to take the game more causally...that is all really.

Have fun gaming!
    When my inevitable revisit to WoW happens.  You can bet I'll gladly join your guild :-)
    edited April 2017

Sounds like a great guild.  I've played the game casually off and on since launch.  If I ever decide to return, I'll gladly look you guys up, thanks for the info.

Awesome! we look forward to your return!

Add me on battletag #11961skips
    Post edited by Hrica on
  • GameolioDanGameolioDan Member UncommonPosts: 50
    G'day Hrica, that sounds pretty good. I have a character on Area 52 on the Horde side and would love to join if there is still room in the Guild Hall for an Aussie :)
    Phry
    G'day! Aussie guy that records videos of his gameplay. I stream gameplay too.

Youtube: http://youtube.com/c/gameoliodan
    Twitch: http://twitch.tv/gameoliodan
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    G'day Hrica, that sounds pretty good. I have a character on Area 52 on the Horde side and would love to join if there is still room in the Guild Hall for an Aussie :)
    Hopefully they are still playing, its been a year after all  :p
    GameolioDan