Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Celebrating Its Third Anniversary with Gifts & Quests - Elder Scrolls Online News

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited April 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageCelebrating Its Third Anniversary with Gifts & Quests - Elder Scrolls Online News

The Elder Scrolls Online is pulling out all the stops in celebration of its third anniversary. From April 4th through April 18th, you can log in, complete the Ache for Cake quest to get a piece of the Jubilee Cake. When placed in the world, it offers an hour long 100% XP bonus and will later be turned into a Memento for your collection. In addition, completing daily and weekly quests will, in addition to normal rewards, give you an anniversary box.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Nemesis7884Nemesis7884 Member UncommonPosts: 1,023
    Damn so much to do, so little time
  • JudgeUKJudgeUK Member RarePosts: 1,685
    Any chance of a proper mmo UI for pc users instead of having to mess around with those come and go addons?
  • DaelonDulucDaelonDuluc Member UncommonPosts: 4
    I gave up a couple of months ago when they let me know that I had to basically buy the game again in order to get the Morrowind expansion and that there would be more of the same in the future. I just can't do it. I've already spent hundreds of dollars on the game and, while I love it, it has just confirmed with their "Crown Store", PTW, microtransactions and now pay for yet more, that the entire subscription services just wasn't worth it and that I wasted my money.

I should have listened to my fellow forumers all along. I'll miss it, but not that much.
  • gervaise1gervaise1 Member EpicPosts: 6,919
    I gave up a couple of months ago when they let me know that I had to basically buy the game again in order to get the Morrowind expansion and that there would be more of the same in the future. I just can't do it. I've already spent hundreds of dollars on the game and, while I love it, it has just confirmed with their "Crown Store", PTW, microtransactions and now pay for yet more, that the entire subscription services just wasn't worth it and that I wasted my money.

I should have listened to my fellow forumers all along. I'll miss it, but not that much.
    I would be surprised if you cannot buy Morrowind independently - in the same way that you could get the 4DLC that came with the Gold Expansion.

As to the subscription I agree that ZoS have devalued it - although my own view from day 1 was that it was essentially akin to simply buying crowns and wasn't needed, the "pay to win" element that is included with a sub (a small xp boost) being very minor. Fortunately none of the stuff in the cash shop is needed.

Hope you enjoy your next games.
  • DaelonDulucDaelonDuluc Member UncommonPosts: 4

gervaise1 said:

I would be surprised if you cannot buy Morrowind independently - in the same way that you could get the 4DLC that came with the Gold Expansion.

As to the subscription I agree that ZoS have devalued it - although my own view from day 1 was that it was essentially akin to simply buying crowns and wasn't needed, the "pay to win" element that is included with a sub (a small xp boost) being very minor. Fortunately none of the stuff in the cash shop is needed.

Hope you enjoy your next games.

You have to buy it separately. That's what bothered me. Another $60 on top of 3 years of subscriptions @ 14.99 per month + the original $99 for the game (I got the collectors box) + anything you might have bought in the crown store.

It's just not that great a game to me so I've given up.

Still like my statue of Molag Bol though. :)