Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What's been changing?

dreamer05dreamer05 Member UncommonPosts: 679
I played Legion when it first released and got to 110. I hated the final quests, and never even finished it, but got some progression on my artifact weapon. It felt like with world quests they changed it to  more of a single player MMO, and I didn't like the overall feel. I didn't make the way they simplified some of the abilities to condense them. I'm more of a PvPer, and playing Horde my queues were 15 minutes, and I wasn't a huge fan of the Honor talents as a system of rewards.

I quit playing in probably November. I wanted to just see if someone could give me an update on the state of the game, and how things may have changed since I quit?

"God, please help us sinful children of Ivalice.."

Comments

• vtravivtravi Member UncommonPosts: 398
    I just started playing Legion and I am enjoying it mostly. I have to look at it as a single player RPG because there is nothing MMO about it until you hit cap. I don't consider the leveling dungeons as group content because no one talks, they are so easy there is no need of strategy, so just steam roll through it. 

I enjoy the quests and the story and I have looking forward to doing mythics and raids. I just wish they made leveling more challenging. It is literally impossible for my warrior tank to die. I gather up every mob in a zone, like 20 of them and just Aoe them down and because of my skill that returns 3% of dmg done, when killing a ton of mobs I finish at 100% health.
  • Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,065
    If you didn't like it before you won't like it now. 
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!
  • dreamer05dreamer05 Member UncommonPosts: 679
    Viper482 said:

I didn't dislike it completely, just wondering what changes were made. Specifically in PvP.

"God, please help us sinful children of Ivalice.."

• Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,065
    dreamer05 said:
    Viper482 said:

I didn't dislike it completely, just wondering what changes were made. Specifically in PvP.
    Nothing you cited in your original post has improved. Pvp is still crap, WQ type crap is even more of a thing to grind than before with the new patch, the Suramar questline is still a long, boring piece of crap. Nothing you mentioned disliking has improved, it is either the same or has gotten worse. I just canceled my sub a few weeks ago, I hung in there a long time but got tired of the poor decisions the devs were making.
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!