Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Old Love EVE cannot die but i also cannot play it with these people.

12467

Comments

  • ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 9,730
    edited March 2017
    Reskal said:
    Btw, someone mentioned that CCP will sell EVE to another company ? Does someone know what company that is, and if they will drain ganker-fun ?
    http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/287330/Eve_Online_dev_CCP_Games_is_on_the_selling_block_says_new_report.php

    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-12-09/eve-online-owners-said-to-weigh-game-maker-sale-after-approaches


    Have fun


  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 34,373
    edited March 2017
    Phry said:
    Eve is not meant to be a 'safe space' for carebears. Everything has a measure of risk associated with it, and that is not a bad thing, in Eve you cannot play 'oblivious' to your environment, its a sure fire way to lose your ship, but many people lose their ships to 'stupid' until they learn how to play. ;)
    Well over the years "death by recliner" was the primary cause of my ship loss, though there were a couple of "stupids" as well. ;)

    (I considered them learning opportunities.)

    "See normal people, I'm not one of them" | G-Easy & Big Sean

    "I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

    Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing POE at the moment.

    Fools find no pleasure in understanding, but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

    Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

    "This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon






  • ReskalReskal Member UncommonPosts: 54
    Malcanis said:
    Reskal said:
    Malcanis said:
    Reskal said:
    So i guess i and several other people played another game then. For long years i played my safe and cosy playstile i enjoyed so much, i have completely other imaginations about eve then the defenders of ganker-style in here and i could live with it very well.
    Yes your threads seem to prove me wrong, but only seem to , because it obviously was possible since the beginning of the game, but was not used that often, that must be the reason then. From around 2011+ much more people used  the ganker style is my impression. After that year it was not possible anymore for me to mine in a t2 barge without getting blown up or flying a mission without being bothered by immature persons.

    Don't forget: topic is not about pvp between 2 fighter ships, its about seeking weak targets that cost much money and to destroy them, because such people know how frustrated and hurt other people sit behind the game screen then.
    To allow such behaviour is absolutely indiscussible, CCP is causing pain every day with that system.

    Btw, the people in the threads you show are the reasons for prefering me playing solo in eve. No 0.0, no corp, nothing. The same people that click "lol" on every post i do, they go on with the war in here.

    I want mechanisms in EVE that prevent very young and childish persons to stop bullying their fellow humans.

    I want EVE back.
    No like I just said: it always happened. You just never realised it was a thing that happened until it happened to you.
    Well this runs in a circle now. Many people had the same observation: the frequency went up. You were right, it was not as i thought, that there was no suicide ganking. But there was a clear difference between the years to 2011 and after. You saw the difference not only in the happenings of own deaths, but in all the warnings, the behaviour in chat and the general srewing up of the people. They went more and more mad and evil.
    Like when suddenly a horde of thousands of devils joined the game.

    To prepare and handle ganking: this means you have to fly cheaper ships, install anti-jammer-modules or platings instead of mine-more-modules or have-more-cargo-space-modules, means: you have slimmed down your fun to avoid bigger mispleasure.
    But i dont want to deal with all that, because pvp is not my world. I've always been a sheep with short legs and a big heart, goal number one to griefers ingame and haters in forums.
    It's like in a fascist political system: the strong survive and the weak get eaten up, but this comes at a price: civilization, values, life quality.
    Only dreamers of sick dreams enjoy the stoneage.
    What you're describing is literally the game: balancing risk and reward; making choices that have consequences; interacting with and adapting to other players; non-consensual PvP; EVE is real!

    EVE is explicitly marketed as a dark, dystopian sandbox, and it always has been. The only thing that seems to confuse people is that CCP have actually allowed it to be a dark dystopian sandbox, unlike so many games which merely provide a bit of lore and fluff to that effect, but your actual game experience is about as dystopian as a well-staffed nursery school playground.

    PvP doesn't have to be your world if you play EVE, you just have to accept that you're sharing the game with other players for whom it is their world. In other words, not wanting to shoot at other people doesn't give you any special privilege of not being shot at. Just as not wanting to mine doesn't give those other players any exemption from paying whatever price you want to set for your minerals.
    All you do is turning around what others say, to feed your ignorance. Senceless to talk with people like you.

    The main problem of people, that excuse the gankers and griefers, is pretension. And pretension ingame means, in real life they don't have self esteem, so they try to compensate that with their behaviour in EVE.

    Please understand, you tough guys, i want to play EVE to have fun, i'm not a psycho therapist and i don't pay money to heal you sick, forgotten juveniles.

    Hopefully the new company knows how to deal with your sort.
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 34,373
    edited March 2017
    Malcanis said:
    Kyleran said:
    Malcanis said:
    Reskal said:
    So i guess i and several other people played another game then. For long years i played my safe and cosy playstile i enjoyed so much, i have completely other imaginations about eve then the defenders of ganker-style in here and i could live with it very well.
    Yes your threads seem to prove me wrong, but only seem to , because it obviously was possible since the beginning of the game, but was not used that often, that must be the reason then. From around 2011+ much more people used  the ganker style is my impression. After that year it was not possible anymore for me to mine in a t2 barge without getting blown up or flying a mission without being bothered by immature persons.

    Don't forget: topic is not about pvp between 2 fighter ships, its about seeking weak targets that cost much money and to destroy them, because such people know how frustrated and hurt other people sit behind the game screen then.
    To allow such behaviour is absolutely indiscussible, CCP is causing pain every day with that system.

    Btw, the people in the threads you show are the reasons for prefering me playing solo in eve. No 0.0, no corp, nothing. The same people that click "lol" on every post i do, they go on with the war in here.

    I want mechanisms in EVE that prevent very young and childish persons to stop bullying their fellow humans.

    I want EVE back.
    No like I just said: it always happened. You just never realised it was a thing that happened until it happened to you.
    While it always happened, the frequency has gone way up, just my opinion.
    And again, people were saying exactly that in 2008. 9 years ago. "Oh sure, it always used to happen, but now it's happening way too often."

    And you check, and yeah, sure enough, some dude's hope-tanked Retriever died.
    As I started in 2007 I have no frame of reference prior to then.

    My observations and personal experiences have led me believe HS is more dangerous in 2017 than 10 years ago.

    No actual stats of course, but let's just say in recent year's I died in HS and took greater losses from tactics that may have existed previously, but somehow was "lucky" enough to avoid.

    Some of this can be attributed to me flying more appealing targets in later years, but doesn't explain the number of autopilot shuttle ganks which were rarely an issue years ago but these days is a practice I learned to avoid.

    I do feel the number of players who practice HS ganking has increased either their numbers or skill level, perhaps a bit of both.

    So yes, its always been there and I'm not saying it shouldn't be. But I do agree with observations about its increasing prevalence.

    Perhaps being the "killee" skews my viewpoint.

    But of course, YMMV.  B)

    "See normal people, I'm not one of them" | G-Easy & Big Sean

    "I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

    Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing POE at the moment.

    Fools find no pleasure in understanding, but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

    Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

    "This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon






  • MalcanisMalcanis Member UncommonPosts: 3,297
    Being the "killee" is a choice. You don't have to play that way.

    It's fine if you want to make choices that lead to being the killee, but don't complain about being killed when you do. I'm not even talking about being a miner/producer/etc, because plenty of people can do those activities without being killees - I'm one of them. But you have to make choices; associate with a competent group; compromise your goals with theirs; support them in return for your support; pay attention when people who know about fighting give you advice about avoiding fight situations; and so on.

    And in the end, you'll lose a ship now and then. Everyone does, and it's a necessary part of the game.

    Give me liberty or give me lasers

  • ReskalReskal Member UncommonPosts: 54
    edited March 2017
    Erillion said:
    Reskal said:
    Btw, someone mentioned that CCP will sell EVE to another company ? Does someone know what company that is, and if they will drain ganker-fun ?
    http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/287330/Eve_Online_dev_CCP_Games_is_on_the_selling_block_says_new_report.php

    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-12-09/eve-online-owners-said-to-weigh-game-maker-sale-after-approaches


    Have fun



    Thanks for the links.

    "Representatives for CCP, General Catalyst and Novator declined to comment, while New Enterprise didn’t respond to a request for comment."

    Thin Chance, or maybe not...but what a dream it would be, imagine the new buyer would be someone with values..and all those disguisting juveniles in da space-hood would be washed back into the gully they came from.

    [mod edit]
    Post edited by Vaross on
  • ReskalReskal Member UncommonPosts: 54
    Malcanis said:
    Being the "killee" is a choice. You don't have to play that way.

    It's fine if you want to make choices that lead to being the killee, but don't complain about being killed when you do. I'm not even talking about being a miner/producer/etc, because plenty of people can do those activities without being killees - I'm one of them. But you have to make choices; associate with a competent group; compromise your goals with theirs; support them in return for your support; pay attention when people who know about fighting give you advice about avoiding fight situations; and so on.

    And in the end, you'll lose a ship now and then. Everyone does, and it's a necessary part of the game.
    Well you repeat yourself. And i do not kill others, therefore i can complain about being killed. You guys have to understand that THERE ARE other opinions and playstyles, and they have to do with mining/researching/exploring/producing/trading and not with killing and especially not with griefing.

    And so is EVE. Imagine reality: a ghetto-scumbag likes to steal and bash humans, it says: "yeahhhhhh brotha, road is a nasty place yeaaahhhhh hahahaha."

    A human being is walking down the road, enjoying the sunshine, the butterflies and playing children, he loves this scenary and he says: "what a nice and peaceful place this is."

    See what i mean ? There is a lot of scum in EVE that loves to kill and grief, and this scum says: "yeaahhhhh brotha, this game is about griefing, ganking and wanking, maaaan yeaaaah hahahaha."

    But this doesn't mean, EVE is like that. It only means that there is much dirt between the stars of EVE Online.
  • NycteliosNyctelios Member EpicPosts: 3,518
    They always listened to goons and such... That's why the community got rotten: Because many good players left.

    My friends all left EvE, all of them pvpers and people who enjoy sandboxes, risk and so yet they got tired of having to multi account their way into industry and mining to compete against someone using bots or just isboxing. Then it became a standard doing the same with incursions and missions. It became a race of who got more subscriptions. Now there is plex that removes the risk from the risk v reward equation as much people like to deny it.

    The fun part about a "player driven" game is the gathering of players to achieve greatness... And I said players, not player or accounts.

    I, personally, don't mind the big ol' fat dudes wasting isk on high trying to gank people because I know how to deal with them, but I do mind CCP listening to them instead of everyone or making them the priority.

    The last time I tried to discuss anything on EvE forums was about multi accounts one-men mining corporation draining High Sec. And people just flood your threads with name calling and so. To a point I gave up caring, then playing.
    Steam ID Discord ID: Night # 6102 - GoG ID - 

    "There is a fine line between consideration and hesitation. The former is wisdom, the latter is fear." Izaro Phrecius, Holy Emperor of the Eternal Empire, Last of Royal Phrecius Family.
  • seloped1seloped1 Member CommonPosts: 1
    wow
  • DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,182
    edited March 2017
    Gdemami said:
    Distopia said:
    LOL whatever you say chief...
    Good.

    When you say complete opposite of my point and then proceed with "Your post here isn't saying anything different than I did more or less.", you better not engage in discussion about topics you know too little about.

    I believe I already told you before but you are just making assumptions about the game.
    If I didn't know about the mechanics in EVE I wouldn't comment on it at all since that would mean I haven't even tried it. The mechanics in question aren't some obscure thing no other games have had nor are they overly complex in and of themselves. Scanners, cloaking, bottlenecks(gating), trapping, situational awareness, etc have been applied in different ways in space sims for eons at this point. 

    WHen I said we're talking about the same thing, I was saying we are both talking about the mechanics available and how they're applied. Which works both ways and carries risk for both parties.You really need to work on your delivery if that's not what you were trying to say.... 

    So when you say there are mechanics to be used to avoid gankers what do you mean besides scanners cloaking, etc, ? I certainly hope you're not saying sit in a station all day..




    For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson


  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 34,373
    edited March 2017
    Malcanis said:
    Being the "killee" is a choice. You don't have to play that way.

    It's fine if you want to make choices that lead to being the killee, but don't complain about being killed when you do. I'm not even talking about being a miner/producer/etc, because plenty of people can do those activities without being killees - I'm one of them. But you have to make choices; associate with a competent group; compromise your goals with theirs; support them in return for your support; pay attention when people who know about fighting give you advice about avoiding fight situations; and so on.

    And in the end, you'll lose a ship now and then. Everyone does, and it's a necessary part of the game.
    I agree with all of your above points and have employed all of them, well minus the complaining about being killed, being I factor it in as a cost of doing business.

    But weren't we discussing whether or not we felt HS was more dangerous these days? 

    Or did I lose the thread?


    "See normal people, I'm not one of them" | G-Easy & Big Sean

    "I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

    Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing POE at the moment.

    Fools find no pleasure in understanding, but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

    Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

    "This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon






  • DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,182
    edited March 2017
    I can't say EVE is any different any time I've gone back to it which started way back in 2004, always the same dog eat dog environment..(podded within minutes of my first login tbh), try as I might the game just gets overly boring.

    As do any other games where it's always a matter of kill or be killed in the wilds. It just gets too tedious, it forces a playstyle of run in packs or sit and hide until you catch someone off guard. Nether of which I find appealing for long term play. Some love that though. 

    I just get nothing out of ganking or being ganked, too apathetic to care about pixels I suppose or the currency that pays for it. That adrenaline rush so many cite just never kicks in for me. 

    For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson


  • TheocritusTheocritus Member EpicPosts: 7,074
    TBH I thought Eve was very boring....I think the dog eat dog environment is probably what keeps it going..... That environment isnt for me but alot of people thrive in that.
  • GdemamiGdemami Member EpicPosts: 11,735
    TBH I thought Eve was very boring....I think the dog eat dog environment is probably what keeps it going..... That environment isnt for me but alot of people thrive in that.
    Nah, PVP isn't keeping the game going any more than PVE, mining, exploration, manufaturing or w/e is.

    That is truly the best part about EVE(sandbox) - the game is what you make of it for yourself.

    Up to each own tho.
  • CoticCotic Member UncommonPosts: 247
    Reskal said:
    Haha, there's a person on that list who LOL spams complaining about LOL spamming... that's some sweet irony.

    You say that like you say it, because you know its not true and therefore you don't mention the name of that "person".
    My oh my, how much you brothas need it, really need it to troll your fellow humans.
    But not in EVE ok ?
    This has to end and it will end; when they find out they can make much more money by put your sort back on the dumping ground.
    Ignored, since you dont use arguments, but just insulting.
    Brotha scum.

    There is a guy on that list who frequents the Star Citizen forum who makes prodigous usage of the LOL button. I would imagine that is the person @rpmcmurphy is referring to seeing that is the main forum he posts in.
    Perhaps he did not mention him by name because he does not like calling somebody out in a situation where it does not really deserve it?

    It seems strange to claim he or they are being insulting while throwing around names like 'scum' and 'troll' as well as making assumptions about their motives....

  • genaknoscgenaknosc Member UncommonPosts: 112
    kitarad said:
    They would destroy your ship even if they lost more money than you? That sounds as if it is done out of spite rather than purer PvP reasons. I can forgive being killed and destroyed if you're fighting for territory or other more noble PvP reasons but to simply drive a person away or destroying them just for fun and spite even if you're losing more than what the person you destroyed is losing; is boredom. They have nothing to challenge them so they just destroy for the sake of destroying.

    Sad for newer players and people expecting fair play .

    It isn't done out of spite, it is done for lulz.

    And fair play? lmao. Are you a child?
  • DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,182
    edited March 2017
    Gdemami said:
    TBH I thought Eve was very boring....I think the dog eat dog environment is probably what keeps it going..... That environment isnt for me but alot of people thrive in that.
    Nah, PVP isn't keeping the game going any more than PVE, mining, exploration, manufaturing or w/e is.

    That is truly the best part about EVE(sandbox) - the game is what you make of it for yourself.

    Up to each own tho.
    It's funny that you LOL my post about why I find it boring then write this.... The truly funny part is if it were not for the nature of the PVP in this game, most wouldn't even know about it (much like vendetta online). As that's what gets the attention as well as spotlight. 

    The fact is there are plenty that use other players as their content, be it killing them, scamming them, or worse (taking things into RL)... 

    Which makes it very hard for many to play as they'd like to...keep on omitting that little point though... like the rest of the diehards........as your game slowly but surely dwindles away...

    For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson


  • GdemamiGdemami Member EpicPosts: 11,735
    edited March 2017
    Distopia said:
    It's funny that you LOL my post about why I find it boring then write this.... The truly funny part is if it were not for the nature of the PVP in this game, most wouldn't even know about it (much like vendetta online). As that's what gets the attention as well as spotlight. 

    The fact is there are plenty that use other players as their content, be it killing them, scamming them, or worse (taking things into RL)... 

    Which makes it very hard for many to play as they'd like to...keep on omitting that little point though... like the rest of the diehards........as your game slowly but surely dwindles away...
    This goes back to:

    Distopia said:
    If I didn't know about the mechanics in EVE I wouldn't comment on it at all
    ...ignorance isn't stopping people from commenting, and that is particularly true for this thread/boards.

    Vast majority of EVE playerbase lives in high sec, doing PVE content. Only about 15% lives in null sec. There are about as many ships destroyed in PVP as there is in PVE, etc.  etc. You were shown that people complained about security and scams since ever and it never hindered the game from blooming...

    The game is fairly well balanced and equipped to support wide range of playstyles if one actually makes some effort.

    Like I said couple times before and I say it again, you are just making false assumptions about the game.

    I do not mean it as an insult, or in some indulgent  manner, just sincere and honest.

    Why not learning instead of parroting some tiresome, ignorant rants?
    Post edited by Gdemami on
  • ElsaboltsElsabolts Member RarePosts: 3,446
    No matter what is said, good or bad folks are leaving the game that is known.
    " Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Those Who  Would Threaten It "
                                            MAGA
  • DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,182
    edited March 2017
    Gdemami said:
    Distopia said:
    It's funny that you LOL my post about why I find it boring then write this.... The truly funny part is if it were not for the nature of the PVP in this game, most wouldn't even know about it (much like vendetta online). As that's what gets the attention as well as spotlight. 

    The fact is there are plenty that use other players as their content, be it killing them, scamming them, or worse (taking things into RL)... 

    Which makes it very hard for many to play as they'd like to...keep on omitting that little point though... like the rest of the diehards........as your game slowly but surely dwindles away...
    This goes back to:

    Distopia said:
    If I didn't know about the mechanics in EVE I wouldn't comment on it at all
    ...ignorance isn't stopping people from commenting, and that is particularly true for this thread/boards.

    Vast majority of EVE playerbase lives in high sec, doing PVE content. Only about 15% lives in null sec. There are about as many ships destroyed in PVP as there is in PVE, etc.  etc. You were shown that people complained about security and scams since ever and it never hindered the game from blooming...

    The game is fairly well balanced and equipped to support wide range of playstyles if one actually makes some effort.

    Like I said couple times before and I say it again, you are just making false assumptions about the game.

    I do not mean it as an insult, or in some indulgent  manner, just sincere and honest.

    Why not learning instead of parroting some tiresome, ignorant rants?
    I'm speaking on my own experiences in the game which backs up a lot of those assumptions and rumor, it's simply why I don't like it. There's a reason everyone sticks together in those areas, and it's not like you're safe there at all times ( I've never even went to null sec once yet have been podded many times). I didn't say there was anything wrong with the design, I didn't say it's all bad, I didn't say it's not balanced or has limited game-play options. What I said is the design leads to a need to stick around safer areas with others which is something I just don't like. 

    You're speaking as though I haven't tried to play EVE numerous time, when I've had numerous accounts, not just trials. It's just usually cheaper to buy the game packages on sale and get a free 30 days, than it is to resub.

    Some accounts I've put 3 or more months in, others I've spent days in. Same story in the end though. I don't like the PVE set-up, don't like the PVP set-up, the pve just feels lifeless, the PVP feels like it's a never ending uphill climb to get to any level of competing.

    On top of that, not being able to just fly off anywhere I'd like, just to explore ( which is usually when I get podded after not getting very far) I just lose interest. How much more "effort" does one need apply to realize it's just not their cup of tea? talk about LOL 




    For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson


  • WraithoneWraithone Member RarePosts: 3,802
    Dakeru said:
    Wraithone said:
    Welcome to EVE... ^^ There have *always* been the Two Rules.  Rule One, Trust No One.  Rule Two, don't un dock ANYTHING you can't afford to replace.
    Maybe you should have read his post in detail rather than just posting a standard reply.
    Perhaps yours is the knee jerk reaction?  I'm all too familiar with his perspective. I've seen countless versions of it over the years. In those years, I've seen the evolution of Concord, and the Hisec ROE.

    CCP has changed the rules for one reason, and one reason only, to protect their business model.  Given that around half of their player base are CareBears, who seldom if ever leave Hisec, thats understandable.

    But make no mistake CCP **wants** the game to be what it is.  Its what their Vision™ of the game is.
    Even though I'm a CareBear, I can respect that.

    EVE is what it is.  That being; "A wretched hive of scum and villainy"... Such as you have not seen... ^^
    "If you can't kill it, don't make it mad."
  • FrammshammFrammshamm Member UncommonPosts: 322
    People like you coming on to these forums to complain is what keeps these guys in business. I personally would like to thank you for your business. 

    Always remember that if you cant afford to lose it, dont fly it.

    Fly Safe o7.
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 34,373
    People like you coming on to these forums to complain is what keeps these guys in business. I personally would like to thank you for your business. 

    Always remember that if you cant afford to lose it, dont fly it.

    Fly Safe o7.
    Truth to this statement.  I first became interested in EVE when players came here complaining about the Devs cheating during the BOB days.

    Then others described what a cesspool of villainy and scum it was and I was hooked so started playing 10 years ago.

    They weren't wrong and it still is my all time favorite MMORPG. 

    "See normal people, I'm not one of them" | G-Easy & Big Sean

    "I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

    Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing POE at the moment.

    Fools find no pleasure in understanding, but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

    Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

    "This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon






  • ReskalReskal Member UncommonPosts: 54
    Distopia said:
    Gdemami said:
    TBH I thought Eve was very boring....I think the dog eat dog environment is probably what keeps it going..... That environment isnt for me but alot of people thrive in that.
    Nah, PVP isn't keeping the game going any more than PVE, mining, exploration, manufaturing or w/e is.

    That is truly the best part about EVE(sandbox) - the game is what you make of it for yourself.

    Up to each own tho.
    It's funny that you LOL my post about why I find it boring then write this.... The truly funny part is if it were not for the nature of the PVP in this game, most wouldn't even know about it (much like vendetta online). As that's what gets the attention as well as spotlight. 

    The fact is there are plenty that use other players as their content, be it killing them, scamming them, or worse (taking things into RL)... 

    Which makes it very hard for many to play as they'd like to...keep on omitting that little point though... like the rest of the diehards........as your game slowly but surely dwindles away...
    This guy is LOLing every opinion he does not share. He wants to drive you out of the forum, so his opinion is the ruling one.
    But you're right, EVE brings the worst out of people.
  • ReskalReskal Member UncommonPosts: 54
    edited April 2017
    People like you coming on to these forums to complain is what keeps these guys in business. I personally would like to thank you for your business. 

    Always remember that if you cant afford to lose it, dont fly it.

    Fly Safe o7.
    But to shut up, doesn't prevent them from griefing also. So eventually its better to complain as you call it, or just say your opinion to it.
    And hope there will be better days.
    For me its good to meet people here that don't like the griefer gameplay(EVE-pvp) also. So i know i'm not alone with it.

    "Always remember that if you cant afford to lose it, dont fly it."

    And this is as stupid as easy to say, excuse me. If i would care for this, i could not fly 90% of my ships.
    Know what ? I did not. Cause i could not afford to lose them. But this means i can do nearly nothing, know what i mean ?
    And now you have the reason i don't play EVE actually. Why should i ? Do i work for losing all i earned to griefers ?

    No. But many people here do not understand that.
Sign In or Register to comment.