Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Join the Exploit Hunters to Earn Cash Rewards - Conan Exiles - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited March 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageJoin the Exploit Hunters to Earn Cash Rewards - Conan Exiles - MMORPG.com

Conan Exiles News - The latest update has been added to Conan Exiles that brings the trebuchet siege engine into the game along with bug fixes and feature enhancements. In addition, the Exploit Hunters program is being introduced for those community members who are interested in tracking down and reporting exploits to the team's attention.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• WellspringWellspring Member EpicPosts: 1,464
    edited March 2017
    I'm sure it's not a completely new concept, but rewards for submitting exploits to the devs should be in more games.

I'll never forget in Vanguard, I submitted an unknown exploit to the GMs, which I was rewarded by half my guild mates being banned. Not a great experience >_<.
    --------------------------------------------
  • DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183
    Damn $100-$500? not bad.

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• LeFantomeLeFantome Member RarePosts: 692

Distopia said:

Damn $100-$500? not bad.

And you beleive it?
    Only them know if the bug has been reported.
    All they have to say is : yep we are aware of that exploit. While they are not..
    No money for you.

• DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183
    black777 said:

Distopia said:

Damn $100-$500? not bad.

And you beleive it?
    All they have to say is : yep we are aware of that exploit. While they are not..
    No money for you.
    That thought crossed my mind as well (considering the fine print), it's not like I'd go through the trouble either way though, I'm not the type to sit around trying to find breaks in a game... i was just saying if true that's more than I expected, most companies would just give someone a plaque or in game item (creds if available) not cash. 

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768

black777 said:

Distopia said:

Damn $100-$500? not bad.

And you beleive it?

No money for you.

But what's the point in being so skeptical? Either way it helps them, why wouldn't you want to take the chance that they aren't lying? I feel like they wouldn't announce something like this and never pay out, considering the fact that the internet is so easy to spread info, a lot of people could basically confirm that nobody got any money and it would make them look bad.
  • winghaven1winghaven1 Member RarePosts: 737

black777 said:

Distopia said:

Damn $100-$500? not bad.

And you beleive it?

No money for you.

The fuck lol. If they were aware of exploits they would be up on the patch notes notifying the player base that they are indeed aware of X exploit or B exploit as otherwise they'd keep getting comments about it so withholding information like that doesn't benefit anyone whatsoever and PR wise they -HAVE- to pick someone to win. So your argument is basically mute.
  • goboygogoboygo Member RarePosts: 2,141
    black777 said:

Distopia said:

Damn $100-$500? not bad.

And you beleive it?
    No money for you.
    The whole world is not out to get you..........

You will find that to be the case once you get out there and participate in it.