Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free Skins Giveaway! - SMITE - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited March 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageFree Skins Giveaway! - SMITE - MMORPG.com

SMITE News - In celebration of the new Celestial Voyage event, MMORPG.com has been given gift keys for SMITE that will give players two sci-fi skins - Celestial Isis and Stargazer Anubis for free! Get your key now while they last!

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• synthostarssynthostars Member UncommonPosts: 14
    codes didn't work for me.
  • evanesces147evanesces147 Member CommonPosts: 1
    activen de nuevo no me gane ni un code T.T
  • AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623
    If the codes don't work please contact official game support. We unfortunately cannot help beyond just giving out the keys we were given

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

• DustzDyingDustzDying Member CommonPosts: 1
    Will there be anymore keys and will there be keys for console?
  • zenomexzenomex Member UncommonPosts: 242
    hi-rez is so desperate to make people buy overpriced shit.. they always come with some "event" where people can spend a bunch of money, then give 1-2 free shit skins and repeat
  • MegilindirMegilindir Member UncommonPosts: 223
    edited March 2017

zenomex said:

hi-rez is so desperate to make people buy overpriced shit.. they always come with some "event" where people can spend a bunch of money, then give 1-2 free shit skins and repeat

It sounded like Blizzard is what you try to talk about, not hi-rez. All their games are cheaper than nearly any of their counterparts.

I wouldn't call them desperate, but maybe generous since Blizzard, for example, never gives shit with keys and whatnot.

Careful with assessments. Think with the brain.

beLIEve

• triikortriikor Member UncommonPosts: 25
    damnit to late again. Always late for something I'm interested in :(
  • RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    Wow these keys went fast lol.
    edited March 2017

zenomex said:

It sounded like Blizzard is what you try to talk about, not hi-rez. All their games are cheaper than nearly any of their counterparts.

I wouldn't call them desperate, but maybe generous since Blizzard, for example, never gives shit with keys and whatnot.

are you talking to yourself? you only replied to a single thing I said and ignored the rest :/

every single "event" in smite has been a total ripoff, spending tens to hundreds of dollars to buy your way through bullshit progression lines so you can get that super duper legendary skin or whatever.

when is the last time blizzard had such an "event"? none of the HotS skins have ever been as costy as what I've mentioned above.

are you trying to troll me or are you really dim?

/edit: i.e. Archon Thanatos skin = $107. about $80 for people with a life. LoL super legendaries are what, 20 euro? normal legendaries in hots are what, 15 euro?
  • RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    edited March 2017
    zenomex said:
    Yep I don't really play smite because the developers are so cheap to actually put Anti-Cheating into their game and went with Easy Anti Cheat that kicked out some players because you can't use this with "Driver Singing off...

But oh well I still got Over-Watch, and League, and DOTA.

But Hi-Rez and their money is insane how much it costs to gamble RNG boxes, and the amount of limited / Exclusive skins that will never be for sale again are insane.

Renoaku said:

zenomex said:

Yep I don't really play smite because the developers are so cheap to actually put Anti-Cheating into their game and went with Easy Anti Cheat that kicked out some players because you can't use this with "Driver Singing off...

But oh well I still got Over-Watch, and League, and DOTA.

But Hi-Rez and their money is insane how much it costs to gamble RNG boxes, and the amount of limited / Exclusive skins that will never be for sale again are insane.

oh yeah, especially those gamble boxes. in asia they illegalized selling loot boxes without stating the specific odds of the items ur getting. for a good fucking reason lmao.

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766

zenomex said:

zenomex said:

are you talking to yourself? you only replied to a single thing I said and ignored the rest :/

every single "event" in smite has been a total ripoff, spending tens to hundreds of dollars to buy your way through bullshit progression lines so you can get that super duper legendary skin or whatever.

when is the last time blizzard had such an "event"? none of the HotS skins have ever been as costy as what I've mentioned above.

/edit: i.e. Archon Thanatos skin = $107. about $80 for people with a life. LoL super legendaries are what, 20 euro? normal legendaries in hots are what, 15 euro?

Your talking about the skin specifically in place to make people help donate towards the reward pool for the SWC? That's just something there to help fund the prize pool so of course the skin was going to be expensive. Skins aren't a necessity, so I don't see how you have to do any of that. If it looks cool and you are willing to pay go for it, if not then don't. It's easy. The game is free. Who cares about how your character looks, especially when anything you spend just funds the games development or like I said earlier, SWC pools for their esports teams to fight for.
    edited March 2017

zenomex said:

zenomex said:

Your talking about the skin specifically in place to make people help donate towards the reward pool for the SWC? That's just something there to help fund the prize pool so of course the skin was going to be expensive. Skins aren't a necessity, so I don't see how you have to do any of that. If it looks cool and you are willing to pay go for it, if not then don't. It's easy. The game is free. Who cares about how your character looks, especially when anything you spend just funds the games development or like I said earlier, SWC pools for their esports teams to fight for.

haha really, are you kidding yourself? that's like saying you can also get everything in the game for free as long as you do all the dailies etc. if that's a good argument, nobody would be spending money on the game. seriously though, are you trolling? this is just laughable

let me describe a situation for you, then you tell me how often this occurs:
    1. someone wants the super duper legendary event skin
    2. checks how much money invested equals to the super duper legendary event skin
    3. invests X money into it depending on factors like: work, spare-time, fitness, family, holidays etc.

why do you think they call it an event? I think they call it an event so they have another reason to call something free, cheap or justified expense.

why do you need others to tell you this? you already know this, nobody is that stupid. I say that with no harm, I just really think you understand that most people are in the situation I mentioned above.

come on dude.