Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PlayStation 4 First Impressions - TheHiveLeader - Skyforge Video Podcast

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited March 2017 in Videos Discussion

imagePlayStation 4 First Impressions - TheHiveLeader - Skyforge Video Podcast

Skyforge, the MMO from the Allods Team and Obsidian Entertainment, is making it's way to PlayStation 4 on April 11th. In anticipation, TheHiveLeader got access to an early beta test to gather some first impressions. Is it better now? You betcha!

Read the full story here

Comments

• AlexanderVendiAlexanderVendi Member UncommonPosts: 375

DMKano said:

I guess for me - I am having a hard time coming up with a scenario where I would be so bored and so out of other game options that I would ever fire up Skyforge.

Yep... still cant come up with any reason to ever play this again

Just click the link and shh* man's gotta eat!
  • BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    I'm crazy. I find it a good kind of mindless action.

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• elveoneelveone Member RarePosts: 426

I'm crazy. I find it a good kind of mindless action.

Yeah, mindless would be the best word for it at it's current state.
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    I think was well said when mentioning WHY.
    Why play this with so many better options out there?
    It doesn't do anything great, average combat is it's best quality.
    I guess if people are used to moba's,arpg's and browser games,this might feel better but compared to PC games,i have a portolio of about 200 that i would ply before this.I gave it a try at least and even spent money to play during the typical early access ,i came away feeling i really wasted my money.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• JudgeUKJudgeUK Member RarePosts: 1,679
    Seemed like a review that was trying desperately to say something good about this simply awful excuse for an mmo.
    This game sets the low bar standard, which all other mindless grinding games are measured against. So far all others have failed to get lower.
  • zenomexzenomex Member UncommonPosts: 242
    When is the contract/agreement/deal between Hive and MMORPG ending?
  • BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565

zenomex said:

This was his last video uploading here first. He's still doing them, and we'll still host them here. But they'll be on his channel when he has time to do them. Not a set schedule.

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• TheHiveLeaderTheHiveLeader Video MaestroMember RarePosts: 234

zenomex said:

This was his last video uploading here first. He's still doing them, and we'll still host them here. But they'll be on his channel when he has time to do them. Not a set schedule.

What he said. My videos won't be on MMORPG.com's YT channel anymore, but any videos I do on MMOs will still be posted on the website here.
  • SainguinSainguin Member UncommonPosts: 75

zenomex said:

What he said. My videos won't be on MMORPG.com's YT channel anymore, but any videos I do on MMOs will still be posted on the website here.

I'm a pretty silent fan but I watch pretty much every one of your videos Hive, hope to see more from you.
  • BizkitNLBizkitNL Member RarePosts: 2,546

zenomex said:

You can host them on Eos, Ille still be watching.
  • SavageHorizonSavageHorizon Member EpicPosts: 3,466
    Game is utter tripe. 

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    Honestly I didn't mind SkyForge when I tried it originally, what happened to it to make it bad for everyone? I only really tried when it had early access on PC a long time ago.
  • BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662
    I enjoyed the game too but the severe nerfs on the only class I enjoyed (Slayer) ruined it for me.

That, and the high grind on unlocking stuff.

• TheHiveLeaderTheHiveLeader Video MaestroMember RarePosts: 234

Sainguin said:

zenomex said:

I'm a pretty silent fan but I watch pretty much every one of your videos Hive, hope to see more from you.

Thanks :-) You will. I'll still be doing videos pretty much every week. They'll just be on my personal YT channel. And again, when I cover anything MMO related, it'll be on the site here as well :-)