Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Top Five 'Adult' MMOs - The List at MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited March 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageThe Top Five 'Adult' MMOs - The List at MMORPG.com

Most MMOs cater to a more adult audience but some take that notion much further and add an edge of sexy spice to the mix. In The List today, we take a look at five MMOs that might steam up your screen. Check out our five and then add any we missed to the comments.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• MyriaMyria Member UncommonPosts: 699
    I'd be hesitant to call any of these -- save, perhaps, AoC, and that's frankly debatable -- "Adult" in any meaningful sense of the word...
  • ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059
    This is a 4 year old article that got dredged up somehow in the update system.
  • immodiumimmodium Member RarePosts: 2,610
    Myria said:
    I'd be hesitant to call any of these -- save, perhaps, AoC, and that's frankly debatable -- "Adult" in any meaningful sense of the word...
    Why? Adult in this context is being used as a reference to sexual content. Nothing more.

Same as adult videos, cinema, magazines etc.

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441
    I thought Scarlett blade was canceled a year ago?

Anyways, I think the term "adult" is rather incorrect here, boob dynamics is pretty childish to me. Actual scary psychological stuff is another matter but this is as adult as an Adam Sandler movie.
  • RieslinRieslin Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    None of these games are "adult". An adult MMO is 3DXChat e.g.