Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com : General : Destiny 2 Teaser Gets You Pumped for March 30th Reveal

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited March 2017 in Videos Discussion

imageMMORPG.com : General : Destiny 2 Teaser Gets You Pumped for March 30th Reveal

MMORPG.com is the leading destination for MMORPG games, news and exclusive coverage of the MMO gaming space. Our free MMO games list and discussion forums are the best site for gamers in search of a gaming community.

Read the full story here

Comments

• VexiusxVexiusx Member UncommonPosts: 212
    PC or riot!
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    if only the game was as fun as that trailer. Wait and see.

• WalterWhiteWalterWhite Member UncommonPosts: 411
    Destiny had many flaws but for what I paid and how many hours I got out of it I can say I am extremely excited for Destiny 2.
  • A.BlacklochA.Blackloch Member UncommonPosts: 842
    Oh, Nathan Fillion - you've changed quite a bit.
  • RomeoRomeoRomeoRomeo Member UncommonPosts: 48
    Love Cayde-6... So HYPED
  • skeaserskeaser Member RarePosts: 4,181
    Will there at least be a story this time or more just random crap with no explanation?
    Sig so that badges don't eat my posts.

• NoxiaPlaysNoxiaPlays Member UncommonPosts: 10
    So happy that it's coming to PC :)
  • Thoth_MosheThoth_Moshe Member UncommonPosts: 240
    I played 2 classes to max level ands till dont know what exactly the plot is. But I enjoyed the action, music and boss fights, especially if you smoke weed while playing it.
  • acidbloodacidblood Member RarePosts: 878
    Is it just me or does that teaser for a trailer contain more story (and character personality) than the entirety of vanilla Destiny?

Interested to see how Destiny 2 turns out, but if it's not a massive improvement on the original in every area (expect maybe basic gameplay, which was fun) then I won't be missing much.
  • CygiCygi Member RarePosts: 257
    "we're talking about one of the most anticipated and popular console games ever, right?"

Well, not for me.
  • esc-joconnoresc-joconnor Member RarePosts: 1,097
    acidblood said:
    Is it just me or does that teaser for a trailer contain more story (and character personality) than the entirety of vanilla Destiny?

Interested to see how Destiny 2 turns out, but if it's not a massive improvement on the original in every area (expect maybe basic gameplay, which was fun) then I won't be missing much.
    Being a PC gamer I can't comment on the current game, but that is Nathan Fillion doing the voice, right? Is he in the current Destiny as well? 
    One thing I have a problem with in recent games, what's with all the space suits and funky helmets? They can be cool, but not if everyone has to wear one. There is a reason most of the main characters in movies don't have their helmets on most of the time. It's like how the clone troopers in Star Wars aren't anywhere near as cool as Boba Fett, even though they are almost the same thing.
  • IncomparableIncomparable Member UncommonPosts: 1,138
    Too bad the PS4 doesnt have a 4k blu ray player, otherwise people would buy as a 4k blu player and maybe to play destiny 2 or what ever 'console' exclusive game instead of on their PC.

But now a PC gamer would have to buy the PS4 just for a PS4 exclusive such as destiny 2.

Oh well, I guess Ill miss out on desiny 2 if its not on PC and im not buying a PS4 pro just for an exclusive since it doesnt have a 4k blu player as would be nice reason to buy one.

“Write bad things that are done to you in sand, but write the good things that happen to you on a piece of marble”

• JeroKaneJeroKane Member EpicPosts: 6,965
    30th of March is tomorrow on Thursday. :D
  • MurmaiderMurmaider Member UncommonPosts: 123

Too bad the PS4 doesnt have a 4k blu ray player, otherwise people would buy as a 4k blu player and maybe to play destiny 2 or what ever 'console' exclusive game instead of on their PC.

But now a PC gamer would have to buy the PS4 just for a PS4 exclusive such as destiny 2.

Oh well, I guess Ill miss out on desiny 2 if its not on PC and im not buying a PS4 pro just for an exclusive since it doesnt have a 4k blu player as would be nice reason to buy one.

Destiny isn't exclusive to the PS4.
    PS4 received some exclusive content and some content before the Xbox players.
    But it wasn't exclusive, just favored more.
  • NoxiaPlaysNoxiaPlays Member UncommonPosts: 10

It's coming to PC. They've stated it multiple times.