Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com : General : PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - Ripper's Impressions

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited March 2017 in Videos Discussion

imageMMORPG.com : General : PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - Ripper's Impressions

MMORPG.com is the leading destination for MMORPG games, news and exclusive coverage of the MMO gaming space. Our free MMO games list and discussion forums are the best site for gamers in search of a gaming community.

Read the full story here

Comments

• epoqepoq Member UncommonPosts: 394
    Was on the fence about this until I watched your video Rip, good job. I'm really big on the survivor type games myself BUT there have been so many it's hard to distinguish the good from the bad - this one definitely looks like it has way more potential than what I've seen lately!
  • NPCPakNPCPak Member UncommonPosts: 36
    Your graphics settings are pretty low in this review, why is that?
    (NPCPak) Nobukon
  • BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662
    I'll say the same thing as always.

Get out of early access and I'll buy it.

• mcrippinsmcrippins Member RarePosts: 1,626

NPCPak said:

Your graphics settings are pretty low in this review, why is that?

Lowering the graphics not only helps FPS, but also helps reduce some of the clutter in the world to see items/loot. Game still needs quite a bit of optimization and a boss of a system to run @ high settings.
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    100% copy of H1z1 only i agree it is just better,well slightly better.
    However it does not offer the OTHER side of H1Z1 but DB managed to lame that up by splitting it into TWO purchases.
    EXACT same strategies as H1Z1,so it is just same old new hangout.

IMO DAYz is still better than all of these,it just seems like people started in DAYz then moved to each new copycat game.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.