Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Global Open Beta to Begin this Summer - Mu Legend - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited March 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageGlobal Open Beta to Begin this Summer - Mu Legend - MMORPG.com

Mu Legend News - Webzen has sent word that the global open beta for MU Legend is expected to kick off this summer. In the intervening months, the team will be working on localization, trading NPCs, 3v3 PvP and fine tuning the game for open beta.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• hyuteihyutei Member UncommonPosts: 52
    sugoi,it took them only 1 year from the 1st beta to get to open beta,all the hype for that game has died since second beta,now im hyping for Lineage
    r4pg
  • renstarensta Member RarePosts: 728

hyutei said:

sugoi,it took them only 1 year from the 1st beta to get to open beta,all the hype for that game has died since second beta,now im hyping for Lineage

Good let the hype kids jump the next train.... Leave the servers with better ping for us, people that actually enjoy playing games.
    m1tchk

Basically clicking away text windows ruins every MMO, try to have fun instead of rushing things. Without story and lore all there is left is a bunch of mechanics.
    Add Multi-Quote

• XingbairongXingbairong Member RarePosts: 927
    It's a fun game. Looking forward to open beta.
    m1tchk
  • hyuteihyutei Member UncommonPosts: 52

rensta said:

hyutei said:

Good let the hype kids jump the next train.... Leave the servers with better ping for us, people that actually enjoy playing games.

didnt say that it wasnt a fun game,i said that it took them too long to go from 1 beta to open beta,and if any1 here is a hype kid its you,cos your still hyping
    arbi15
  • VexiusxVexiusx Member UncommonPosts: 212
    Releasing at the same time as D3 Necromancer & PoE Xpac...... Nice way to kill yourself, better wait longer till people are done with those games again.
    m1tchk
  • SlyLoKSlyLoK Member RarePosts: 2,698
    Nice. Just hope lost ark and lineage comes soon after.
  • arbi15arbi15 Member UncommonPosts: 41

Vexiusx said:

Releasing at the same time as D3 Necromancer & PoE Xpac...... Nice way to kill yourself, better wait longer till people are done with those games again.

yea they could also set the release date after lineage eternal and lost ark
  • Anfere31Anfere31 Member UncommonPosts: 48
    The game is great and i hope that the fact that they took their time with beta testing and localisation is to put together something that is actually translated correctly with good voice over and quality localisation. I really enjoyed the beta tests i can only hope that the efforts were made for this to be a success.
  • raygdunnraygdunn Member UncommonPosts: 3

Vexiusx said:

Perhaps you didn't play the closed beta. I don't see a problem :-)

Admittedly the wait is frustrating, but better that a bugged release.
    For an early beta, I thought the closed beta was impressively error free.
    Excellent graphics, slick play, but quests feel a bit repetitive in structure.
    Many dungeons satisfyingly deep ...for single player anyway.
    r4pg
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101
    Is this game like grim dawn and other games like that ?
    Chamber of Chains
  • NorthernHermitNorthernHermit Member UncommonPosts: 35

cheyane said:

No. You see all players everywhere in it not just in towns like in PoE :)

arbi15 said:

Vexiusx said:

Heard that Lineage Eternal might come at 2019 to west. It got CBT1 5 months ago in KR and CBT2 is yet to come :)
  • FritzpowerFritzpower Member UncommonPosts: 23
    MU Legend? At last Manchester United is here. Nice :)
    Gaendric
  • lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    I really must have played a different beta, I thought it looked horrible and was mediocre as hell. Different strokes I guess.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir 
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101
    edited May 2017

cheyane said:

No. You see all players everywhere in it not just in towns like in PoE :)

arbi15 said:

Vexiusx said:

Heard that Lineage Eternal might come at 2019 to west. It got CBT1 5 months ago in KR and CBT2 is yet to come :)

I see thank you. It's action orientated I presume. Quick reflexes and all that ...beyond me nice dream though. I liked the look when I checked out some shots.
    Chamber of Chains
  • r4pgr4pg Member CommonPosts: 1
    everyone is waiting and webzen doesn't say the exact date. :( :( :(