Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

lol the guy on the street selling lemonade is the top seller on the street for being evil

TheScavengerTheScavenger Member EpicPosts: 3,321
edited March 2017 in PC Gaming
He 100 percent could of put ice in my lemonade before I bought it. Instead he waited until I already bought my glass of lemonade to put ice in it. I paid for cold lemonade, and had to wait for minutes for it to get cold! A warm cup of lemonade is cheaper than a cold one, but he charged me for a cold one and then put ice in it. Thats pretty bastardish if you ask me. He is milking the rich people who could afford a cold cup, gave the poorer people who can barely afford a warm cup of lemonade a like 10 percent decrease in price over a cold cup for like 50 less cents. Then said nah fuck you all, here is a cold cup with ice already in it, it beats all the warm cups and only costs 5 cents more than a cold cup without ice, and is 1 dollar cheaper than my lemonade stand competitor, HAVE FUN!!! haha. 

I wounder if he sits around and laughs at this stuff as he counts his change

-Now enough about crappy lemonade scam guy

What is a good NEW (newer than Witcher 3) open world game for the PC, with amazing graphics/story etc? It seems not any have come out as epic as Witcher 3. I AM playing Mass Effect and that is amazing, but I'm thinking something more fantasy/medieval based. Any out with huge worlds? Or is witcher 3 the only one so far to come out recently (even though Witcher 3 came out a while ago)?

My Skyrim, Fallout 4, Starbound and WoW + other game mods at MODDB: 

https://www.moddb.com/mods/skyrim-anime-overhaul

Comments