Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Latest Update Wipes Official Servers, Brings in New Features - Conan Exiles Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited March 2017 in Videos Discussion

imageLatest Update Wipes Official Servers, Brings in New Features - Conan Exiles Videos - MMORPG.com

The latest Conan Exiles Early Access update has been deployed that, among other things, closes a number of exploits, brings in new features and wipes the official servers of all structures and inventories.

Read the full story here

Comments

• WellspringWellspring Member EpicPosts: 1,464
    Well, that's nice to see they're wiping the servers. Some games let major exploits go w/o a server wipe or removing the exploited items from the game.
    --------------------------------------------
  • winghaven1winghaven1 Member RarePosts: 737
    Nice play by them! :)
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,751
    So basically this is a paid beta? Or is it alpha?
  • DaakkonDaakkon Member UncommonPosts: 607

So basically this is a paid beta? Or is it alpha?

More so an alpha. It is early access and they are not hiding that fact at all.
  • laseritlaserit Member LegendaryPosts: 7,591
    It's one heck of a fun alpha

Keep up the good work Funcom

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

• ManestreamManestream Member UncommonPosts: 941
    but they codswalloped it with a gamebreaking bug just before the finished for the weekend..... right now unable to build to existing structures. carnt upgrade base's. wide open for attacks and you wont be able to repair damage. Hope they fix this ASAP, till then i aint playing it and wasting time.
  • esc-joconnoresc-joconnor Member RarePosts: 1,097
    edited March 2017

but they codswalloped it with a gamebreaking bug just before the finished for the weekend..... right now unable to build to existing structures. carnt upgrade base's. wide open for attacks and you wont be able to repair damage. Hope they fix this ASAP, till then i aint playing it and wasting time.

I think only problems with stairs and slanted roofing, no? You can't add those pieces around lots of other building parts, ie your base, but you should be able to build a staircase in a clear area and any required supports and then build back around the staircase. It is a pain, but Early Access. Treat it like building sandcastles during low tide ;)
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    edited March 2017
    DMKano said:
    This game is experiencing a typical player decline post initial "launch" spike
    Seriously dude ...

I have arrived for my typical .." Piss in your Corn Flakes Post "

second it hasnt launched its in EA alpha testing ... .. its expected, people check out updates leave wait for updates , return,leave wait for update .... well you get the point ..

One would think that you know this considering you have your finger so thourghly on the pulse of the Industry , or maybe you dont , or maybe your finger is biased and has an agenda and is only taking a fair pulse when it suits your agenda

make sure you spell check
    Post edited by Scorchien on
  • BcudaBcuda Member UncommonPosts: 164
    my entire tribe stopped playing. We were the alpha tribe fighting the next biggest tribe. fighting for control of the Alpha spot. Excelent battles. Alot of fun. Then we were invaded by a tribe of a few billion who defeated the entire server with out using a god or taking down a wall or door. This is after the entire server Joined up to try to defeat this " so called banned region of the world" We lost in days. Time to try a new game until they find us again and cheat .