Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lol nvida has to be one of the top companies for being evil.

hatefulpeacehatefulpeace Member UncommonPosts: 621
edited March 2017 in PC Gaming
They 100 percent could of released the 1080ti with the 1080. Instead they waited i dono to the t, but over 9 months. The 1080 gets like 2700 in heaven, a 1080ti gets like 4100, and costs like 90 more dollars than the 1080 did. Thats pretty bastardish if you ask me. They milked the rich people who could afford a titan, gave the poorer people who can barely afford a 1080 a like 10 percent increase card over a 1070 for like 300 more dollars. Then said nah fuck you all, here is a 1080ti it beats them all and only costs 90 more than a 1080, and is 500 cheaper than a titan, HAVE FUN!!! haha. 

I wounder if they sit around and laugh about this kind of stuff. 

Comments

• kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    I thought their development cycle always introduces the most powerful of a series at the end of it and if people are patient they just wait out the cycle. Unless you are very desperate why be an early adopter. Wait for the prices to go down or wait for the more powerful ones to come out to reduce the prices of the mid range cards. 

• VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888
    It's not that simple. New manufacturing processes are always unreliable. GTX 1080 TI likely wasn't possible a year ago because too many of them would have failed during manufacturing, and the rest would have been as costly as Titan.

Now the process is older and works more reliably, and they can sell larger chips at consumer prices.

• hatefulpeacehatefulpeace Member UncommonPosts: 621
    DMKano said:
    OP ever heard of Monsanto?

Not really, I dont know anything about them in order to make a statement about them. 
    Vrika said:
    It's not that simple. New manufacturing processes are always unreliable. GTX 1080 TI likely wasn't possible a year ago because too many of them would have failed during manufacturing, and the rest would have been as costly as Titan.

Now the process is older and works more reliably, and they can sell larger chips at consumer prices.
    If that is true, than never mind about my first statement. Make sense if that is the case. 
  • ThaneThane Member EpicPosts: 3,534
    They 100 percent could of released the 1080ti with the 1080. Instead they waited i dono to the t, but over 9 months. The 1080 gets like 2700 in heaven, a 1080ti gets like 4100, and costs like 90 more dollars than the 1080 did. Thats pretty bastardish if you ask me. They milked the rich people who could afford a titan, gave the poorer people who can barely afford a 1080 a like 10 percent increase card over a 1070 for like 300 more dollars. Then said nah fuck you all, here is a 1080ti it beats them all and only costs 90 more than a 1080, and is 500 cheaper than a titan, HAVE FUN!!! haha. 

yea, i wonder why thgey don't just hand out that shit for free. ffs it's not like they wanna make money or anything, you make gaming stuff, and gamers want stuff for free! FIX YOUR PRIORITIES, NVIDIA!

PS: who the fuck needs a titan!?

"I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up! Not me!"

• RukushinRukushin Member UncommonPosts: 311
    DMKano said:

Not really, I dont know anything about them in order to make a statement about them. 
    Basically, Monsanto is as evil of a company as they come. He's trying to make a point saying that if you think Nvidia is evil then take a look at Monsanto and they are like what Satan is to a newborn baby. For the sake of simplicity and ease of understanding Monsanto owns like 90% of the world's food and seed production in one form or another. Pretty much you watch a TV show like Incorporated on SciFy channel or Blade Runner and this is the real life equivalent. A company who could pretty much genetically alter vegetables to cause sterility in males and females over the course of decades and combat overpopulation through slow, systematic, and barely noticeable genocide. 

It's insane stuff what this company can do and get away with. We are talking, literally, setting up a genetically modified corn farm next to a regular mom and pop corn farm that has been owned by the family for generations. Purposefully build the farm downwind so that the seeds from the genetically modified farm blow onto the regular corn farmer's farm and then turn around and sue that family into submission for trying to grow the company's product without permission. Then they tell the family, "Oh, don't worry you don't have to pay us millions of dollars in damages. You just have to give up your land to us instead so now we own you and you will no longer grow regular corn, but instead the genetically modified corn we tell you to grow."

Thane said:

yea, i wonder why thgey don't just hand out that shit for free. ffs it's not like they wanna make money or anything, you make gaming stuff, and gamers want stuff for free! FIX YOUR PRIORITIES, NVIDIA!

PS: who the fuck needs a titan!?
    When did I say they should give it away for free. I said that is a bastard move if they could of release a 1080ti when the 1080 was out. The other guy explained it's not that simple, and I conceded the point. You have some kind of chip on your shoulder. 
    Rukushin said:
    DMKano said:

Basically, Monsanto is as evil of a company as they come. He's trying to make a point saying that if you think Nvidia is evil then take a look at Monsanto and they are like what Satan is to a newborn baby. For the sake of simplicity and ease of understanding Monsanto owns like 90% of the world's food and seed production in one form or another. Pretty much you watch a TV show like Incorporated on SciFy channel or Blade Runner and this is the real life equivalent. A company who could pretty much genetically alter vegetables to cause sterility in males and females over the course of decades and combat overpopulation through slow, systematic, and barely noticeable genocide. 

It's insane stuff what this company can do and get away with. We are talking, literally, setting up a genetically modified corn farm next to a regular mom and pop corn farm that has been owned by the family for generations. Purposefully build the farm downwind so that the seeds from the genetically modified farm blow onto the regular corn farmer's farm and then turn around and sue that family into submission for trying to grow the company's product without permission. Then they tell the family, "Oh, don't worry you don't have to pay us millions of dollars in damages. You just have to give up your land to us instead so now we own you and you will no longer grow regular corn, but instead the genetically modified corn we tell you to grow."

Very interesting.  
  • Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441
    I don't think we share the definition of "evil", mine has more to do with polluting the earth out of laziness, actually killing people (have happened in Africa with more then a few oil companies), ignoring safety issues that can hurt or kill their own employees or selling products like medicines that don't work and so on.

Even EA is pretty low on the evil scale (but buying up companies and firing all employees just to get a name or license is evil even if it just is petty evil), Nvida could at worst be called "greedy".
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    edited March 2017
    Rukushin said:
    DMKano said:

Dont want to defend Monsanto here , i wouldnt , but if you are speaking of Percy Schmeiser, it was proven three times in court that he basically stole, Knew exactly what he Planted , and was guilty of patent Infringement , Now before he was drug thru court and found guilty , the Evil Monsanto did give him the oppurtunity to seetle out of court fairly... he chose wrong
  • Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441
    DMKano said:
    I wouldnt even call them greedy - considering the business of capitalism, its pretty damn normal.

Again if you want to see evil - research Monsanto
     Heard a lot about them, yes. Not much good. But the competition is tough, Lundin Petrolium is the worst one we have here in Sweden, moved 200K people against their will in Africa and had certain people who protested too much killed.

But you are right, there are few megacorps or regular companies that aren't greedy (if any, possibly something Musk own) and Nvidia is far from the worst one, even in hardware. 

Greedy is only really annoying when the people who do it pretends they aren't, like a certain huge Irish rockband that talked about how important it was that everyone paid their taxes to help the country recover from the finance crisis while they themselves paid their own taxes somewhere else that was far cheaper.
  • QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,348
    The GeForce GTX 1080 is based on the GP104 die, while the GeForce GTX 1080 Ti is based on the GP102 die.  The former was ready before the latter.  Hence the difference in release dates.

If you want to argue that Nvidia is evil, there are plenty of stronger examples:  PhysX, CUDA, GameWorks, Tegra power consumption, GTX 970 memory capacity, GTX 460 FTW press edition, etc.  But releasing a new card that is faster than your previous isn't evidence of being evil.  That's only proof that Nvidia is doing their job.
    Quizzical said:
    The GeForce GTX 1080 is based on the GP104 die, while the GeForce GTX 1080 Ti is based on the GP102 die.  The former was ready before the latter.  Hence the difference in release dates.

If you want to argue that Nvidia is evil, there are plenty of stronger examples:  PhysX, CUDA, GameWorks, Tegra power consumption, GTX 970 memory capacity, GTX 460 FTW press edition, etc.  But releasing a new card that is faster than your previous isn't evidence of being evil.  That's only proof that Nvidia is doing their job.
    As I said, I thought the 1080ti, was the same thing  as a Titan, I was wrong. Prolly shouldn't of used the word evil, as it seems  that took everything out of context. I honestly just felt bad for people who spent 600 bucks on a 1080, within the last month or 2. 
  • UhwopUhwop Member UncommonPosts: 1,791
    In Africa there are villages that have had every drop of water the people living there needed to survive sucked dry, or polluted into toxic waste, so that a company can turn around and sell that water back to the people in a bottle with a Coke label on it. 

By the time the water is gone, so is the plant that was using it.  Leaving thousands of people living in areas with no drinking water and no jobs. 

Or in South America where Coke works with local governments to hire paramilitary members to assassinate labor union leaders because the people working in the coke plants aren't paid enough to take care of themselves or their families, and want that to change. 

People in one state here in the U.S. had to protest and petition their local government to shut down a bottling plant that was built and opened illegally, and was using water from one of the great lakes.

And every year people claim companies like EA, or in the OP's case Nvidia, are "evil".  Meanwhile they're guzzling gallons of Coke product every year. 
    Uhwop said:
    In Africa there are villages that have had every drop of water the people living there needed to survive sucked dry, or polluted into toxic waste, so that a company can turn around and sell that water back to the people in a bottle with a Coke label on it. 

By the time the water is gone, so is the plant that was using it.  Leaving thousands of people living in areas with no drinking water and no jobs. 

Or in South America where Coke works with local governments to hire paramilitary members to assassinate labor union leaders because the people working in the coke plants aren't paid enough to take care of themselves or their families, and want that to change. 

People in one state here in the U.S. had to protest and petition their local government to shut down a bottling plant that was built and opened illegally, and was using water from one of the great lakes.

And every year people claim companies like EA, or in the OP's case Nvidia, are "evil".  Meanwhile they're guzzling gallons of Coke product every year. 
    Well as far as this goes, I was using evil in place of bastards, but any ways. I dont really care about what people do in Africa, I have no control over what they do there. Sitting here in a game forum debating about what people do there is useless and is gonna do nothing. Considering no one in here has the power to do anything about that. As for comparing what I said to what some one does in Africa is again useless, because I was talking about if the 1080ti was the same thing as a 1080 or titan, and its not, so that ends that one. 

All I can say is if you care that much about what happens to Africans, stop wasting your time in MMO forums, cause that is not gonna help Africans. Learn what ever language they speak, and go over there. Good luck with all that. 
  • UhwopUhwop Member UncommonPosts: 1,791
    Scorchien said:
    Rukushin said:
    DMKano said:

Dont want to defend Monsanto here , i wouldnt , but if you are speaking of Percy Schmeiser, it was proven three times in court that he basically stole, Knew exactly what he Planted , and was guilty of patent Infringement , Now before he was drug thru court and found guilty , the Evil Monsanto did give him the oppurtunity to seetle out of court fairly... he chose wrong

It wasn't one guy they did this to.  They've done this to dozens of small farmers across the U.S. for years. 
    Farmers who use Monsanto seeds can't even store the seed to be used the following year, or save any seed that they might get from the crops.  If they don't purchase their seeds each year from Monsanto, they are sued and lose their land. 

This is the same company that sprayed areas of South America with a pesticide that effects mosquitoes genetically to prevent them from producing more mosquitos.  They sprayed at the sources of water the people drink, and in those areas they sprayed a virus appeared, spread by mosquitos, called Zika.  They have been petitioning the U.S. government to allow them to now do the same thing here in the states, using Zika as the reason; even though they didn't help with the mosquito problem in the places they sprayed where Zika appeared. 
  • n3xxn3xx Member UncommonPosts: 36
    is greed not a form of evil?
    edited March 2017
    DMKano said:
    Loke666 said:
    I don't think we share the definition of "evil", mine has more to do with polluting the earth out of laziness, actually killing people (have happened in Africa with more then a few oil companies), ignoring safety issues that can hurt or kill their own employees or selling products like medicines that don't work and so on.

Even EA is pretty low on the evil scale (but buying up companies and firing all employees just to get a name or license is evil even if it just is petty evil), Nvida could at worst be called "greedy".

I wouldnt even call them greedy - considering the business of capitalism, its pretty damn normal.

Again if you want to see evil - research Monsanto
    I dont really find anything about Monsanto that I would consider evil.  There is no evidence that GMO kill people, infact the only person I found that could be linked to GMO killing him, was some one who was allergic to it. One person died... 

https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/doctors-confirm-first-human-death-officially-caused-by-gmos/

So since GMO dont kill people, that one guy said something about trying to kill every body by sterilizing them. That would be hard to prove either way. There is no way that plan would work, and I dont see any proof of it. I eat GMOs, and have for my whole life, considering high fructose corn syrup is a GMO. 

As for them trying to protect their research into seed manipulation, I dont see the problem. It is the same thing as Nvidia selling graphics cards for to much, cause they have no competition to make their money back.  

It looks like at some point the court said it is legal to patient life if you create it basically, so your problem is with the court, not Monsanto, and I don't find anything at all they did to say they are evil.

In a New York Times poll conducted last July, almost a quarter of respondents said that they believed that GMO foods were unsafe to eat or were toxic. And nearly 93 percent supported a GM labeling law. (Monsanto’s position has been that there is a lack of scientific evidence backing up those claims, and that mandatory labels would inaccurately put fear in the heart of consumers. It has spent millions to defeat various state-level bills and ballot proposals.)

Sounds to me like everything else, a bunch of people talking shit about stuff they know nothing about. Equal to the people who think the earth is flat. 

As for the farmers. 

The misperception that Monsanto would sue a farmer if GM seed was accidentally in his field likely began with Percy Schmeiser, who was brought to court in Canada by Monsanto for illegally saving Roundup Ready® canola seed. Mr. Schmeiser claims to this day the presence of Monsanto’s technology in his fields was accidental – even though three separate court decisions, including one by the Canadian Supreme court, concluded his claims were false.

I kinda figured that one was garbage. No jury would award Monsanto money, if it was proven the stuff flew into the field accidentally. Sounds more like the guy was a bastard knew what he was doing was wrong, and did it anyways.  Sounds like if I took a Nivida card, slapped a sticker on it, and called it mine, saying it was a accident. 

In 2012-2013, two separate courts acknowledged that Monsanto has not taken any action – or even suggested taking any action – against organic growers because of cross-pollination.

So yeah I wouldn't = Monsanto as evil either. I wouldn't call them bastards either which was how I was saying Nvida was, because at the start I was talking about something I had no idea about, which was corrected. I thought they took a titan and put a 1080ti sticker on it and sold it, which isnt true. 

It sounds to me Monsanto got labeled that by people who know nothing about it, kinda like my post at first. All though I admitted I was wrong about Nvida and the 1080ti is not a titan re launched as a 1080ti. 

It sounds the people that hate Monsanto, wont admit they were wrong, and just go along with it cause that is what happens, most people dont like to admit they were wrong. 

About the only thing I could find about Monsanto was they made agent orange, which I wouldn't call them evil for, cause they didn't dump it on all those people, the military did. Looks like they also may have polluted some places, but every corporation I know of is guilty of that one. Look at all the junk computers people threw in the ocean that washed up some where else, and the morons used their cook ware to get the toxic metals out.............. 

As far as trying to predict what if anything people polluting the land will do in the long run, that is like trying to predict the weather for July today. To many factors involved, we cant even make a computer that can equal a human brain, yet people think that we can predict with a computer the whole picture involved with the environment, yeah thats not gonna happen any time soon. The people 50 years ago, use to throw all there trash on the river bank, I dug up at least 100 pounds of lead in the river bank. So even that had little affect on people around here. I dont recall any one being poisoned from it. 

We cant even tell the effects from that nuclear melt down in Japan. Last I looked the mice that ate the contaminated tree nuts, and lived in the contaminated ground, have no health issues or gene issues, compared to mice that weren't exposed. So this environment  isnt as fragile as the environment warriors would have us believe. 

You guys would call me evil, by the looks. I use to burn garbage to save me 40 bucks a month, before I had a back hoe, where I could bury it. I am sure 150 years from now, some one who lives where I do is gonna be pretty pissed haha. When they dig up all that nasty shit I threw in the hole. Prolly around that time, the ground water will be polluted from it too, but that is something not predictable, there is no way for me to predict where the waste of the stuff I put into the ground is gonna go, if anywhere. 

But hey, I use to think you couldn't blow up cpus, cause there were systems in place to stop it from blowing up. so to prove that one I took my 6600k and put the voltage to max on everything, well it blew up haha. I also thought you could use wooden arrows in a compound bow, so I slapped a wood arrow I made out of a thick dowel, it worked for awhile, till it blew up and smacked my arm and gave me a monkey bump the sizes of my bicep. I also thought the 1080ti was a titan, which they explained it wasn't . In those cases I went to the forums and admitted I was wrong, so maybe people should stop being so dogmatic in their beliefs, that sounds like the only evil this has brought out. If you are so hard core in your belief that nothing can change your mind, even if when faced with reality, that is the evil.

There is one more thing that this post proves, no one reads past the head line haha. 
    edited March 2017
    Uhwop said:
    Scorchien said:
    Rukushin said:
    DMKano said:

It wasn't one guy they did this to.  They've done this to dozens of small farmers across the U.S. for years. 
    Farmers who use Monsanto seeds can't even store the seed to be used the following year, or save any seed that they might get from the crops.  If they don't purchase their seeds each year from Monsanto, they are sued and lose their land. 

This is the same company that sprayed areas of South America with a pesticide that effects mosquitoes genetically to prevent them from producing more mosquitos.  They sprayed at the sources of water the people drink, and in those areas they sprayed a virus appeared, spread by mosquitos, called Zika.  They have been petitioning the U.S. government to allow them to now do the same thing here in the states, using Zika as the reason; even though they didn't help with the mosquito problem in the places they sprayed where Zika appeared. 
    Since the mid‑1990s, Monsanto indicates that it has filed suit against 145 individual U.S. farmers for patent infringement and/or breach of contract in connection with its genetically engineered seed but has proceeded through trial against only eleven farmers, all of which it won..

11 isnt dozens , and they won every case , lol some of these farmers plead guilty and did jail time for there theft ....
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Scorchien said:
    Uhwop said:
    Scorchien said:
    Rukushin said:
    DMKano said:

Since the mid‑1990s, Monsanto indicates that it has filed suit against 145 individual U.S. farmers for patent infringement and/or breach of contract in connection with its genetically engineered seed but has proceeded through trial against only eleven farmers, all of which it won..

11 isnt dozens , and they won every case , lol some of these farmers plead guilty and did jail time for there theft ....
    So basically the other 134 suits they brought against people, the farmers buckled under financial pressure, not everyone is able to stand up to companies who do that kind of thing, but how about the farmers that saw which way the wind was blowing and caved in at the mere suggestion that Monsanto was going to take them to court, is it really all that surprising that just 11 cases made it to court, or that Monsanto was able to win each of those cases that did get that far, you can be sure that Monsanto's legal team is overpowered compared to anything the average farmer can afford, it's fairly damning of the kind of methods that Monsanto uses tbh, they really are the 'evil empire' O.o
    edited March 2017
    Phry said:
    Scorchien said:
    Uhwop said:
    Scorchien said:
    Rukushin said:
    DMKano said:

So basically the other 134 suits they brought against people, the farmers buckled under financial pressure, not everyone is able to stand up to companies who do that kind of thing, but how about the farmers that saw which way the wind was blowing and caved in at the mere suggestion that Monsanto was going to take them to court, is it really all that surprising that just 11 cases made it to court, or that Monsanto was able to win each of those cases that did get that far, you can be sure that Monsanto's legal team is overpowered compared to anything the average farmer can afford, it's fairly damning of the kind of methods that Monsanto uses tbh, they really are the 'evil empire' O.o
    No , they settled out of court , knowing they were in the wrong, rather than go thru court ,(the other 11 were to stupid or Stubborn)  sorry man but the court records speak for themselves realtive to these cases ,and are there for anyone to read and not speculate , (that 134 buckled under pressure) , They knew they were in the wrong and came to a fair settlement with Monsanto, go read the cases , some of these farmers were caught blantantly lying and purgering themselves  ...

Although they have tended to get a lot of attention, lawsuits between Monsanto and farmers who plant seeds without paying for them are actually very rare. Every year, hundreds of thousands of farmers plant our seeds. And since 1997, when we started trying to protect the patents on our seeds, we have gone to trial with a fraction of 1 percent of those customers.
    edited March 2017
    ikcin said:
    Scorchien said:
    No , they settled out of court , knowing they were in the wrong, rather than go thru court ,(the other 11 were to stupid or Stubborn)  sorry man but the court records speak for themselves realtive to these cases ,and are there for anyone to read and not speculate , (that 134 buckled under pressure) , They knew they were in the wrong and came to a fair settlement with Monsanto, go read the cases , some of these farmers were caught blantantly lying and purgering themselves  ...
    So when a multibillion company, that has a big lobby in the Congress and the Senate, and literally makes its own legislation, puts a pressure on a small farmer, he could win? The court decides according to the law. There is not matter who lies and who tells the truth. Only the legislation matters. If it is legal to kill people, the court cannot put in the jail any murder. And if the law protects Monsanto, every farmer is guilty.
    I just spent the past hour reading in detail many of these court cases, humorous at best is the reaction to some of these thieves , and the way the went about there shady business.... Its 11 cases in 20 years , go read them ... Funny at best , thieves for sure 

Fact: Monsanto has never sued a farmer when trace amounts of our patented seeds or traits were present in the farmer’s field as an accident or as a result of inadvertent means.

It is truly as simple as this: Monsanto has a long-standing public commitment that “it has never been, nor will it be, Monsanto’s policy to exercise its patent rights where trace amounts of our patented seeds or traits are present in a farmer’s fields as a result of inadvertent means.”

The misperception that Monsanto would sue a farmer if GM seed was accidentally in his field likely began with Percy Schmeiser, who was brought to court in Canada by Monsanto for illegally saving Roundup Ready® canola seed. Mr. Schmeiser claims to this day the presence of Monsanto’s technology in his fields was accidental – even though three separate court decisions, including one by the Canadian Supreme court, concluded his claims were false.

In 2012-2013, two separate courts acknowledged that Monsanto has not taken any action – or even suggested taking any action – against organic growers because of cross-pollination.

The Organic Seed Growers and Trade Association (OSGATA) and others filed a lawsuit against Monsanto in an effort to invalidate Monsanto’s patents because of alleged fears of Monsanto exercising its patent rights and suing farmers if crops were inadvertently cross-pollinated. The U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York dismissed the case and commented:

• There was no case or controversy in the matter because Monsanto had not taken any action or even suggested taking any action against any of the plaintiffs.
    • Monsanto had a long-standing public commitment that “it has never been, nor will it be, Monsanto policy to exercise its patent rights where trace amounts of our patented seeds or traits are present in a farmer’s fields as a result of inadvertent means.”
    • Plaintiffs’ allegations were “unsubstantiated … given that not one single plaintiff claims to have been so threatened.”
    • Plaintiffs had “overstate[d] the magnitude of [Monsanto’s] patent enforcement,” noting that Monsanto’s average of roughly 13 lawsuits per year “is hardly significant when compared to the number of farms in the United States, approximately two million.”

• Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,064
    God forbid a business put profits as their top goal. You don't have to buy nvidia you know? I hear there is this other thing called AMD Radeon. This is a free market system, if AMD steps up and starts making better quality products maybe Nvidia will lower their prices to compete.

This notion that businesses should not be modeled for maximum profit is just silly. They are not here so you can be a pc gamer with the best for cheap, they are here to make money. Get over it. I hear North Korea doesn't allow capitalism, perhaps you would be happier there. 
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    DMKano said:

Well although they could share the corrupt part as Nvidia got to where it is by spending money in courts to knock off 3DFX similar to how Soundblaster became popular via the same method Monsanto also added chemicals o their products.

Then ask yourself how these giants get away with what they do.

Court,laws,regulators are paid off,money and lobbyists with money rule the world,everyone else is just a passenger.

Since these cards could do quite a lot 15 years ago,one has to wonder why such small increments after all these years and why games still run so poorly.

Just do enough to interest the foolish spenders as long as somewhere it can be said the new product is somehow better,there is a lineup of people waiting to buy.

As fo games,developers are in a race to get a product out,everyday is tons of potential money lost.They are not going to spend tons of time optimizing every last model,mesh,scene,map nor are they going to optimize the gpu,it is not their field of expertise.

So another 10 years and we will see games needing 25% more power bu gpus will deliver 20% more power,so we end up stationary never advancing,in a way similar to leveling,you get stronger but the mobs get jut as strong so you never really advance.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

ikcin said:
    Scorchien said:
    I just spent the past hour reading in detail many of these court cases, humorous at best is the reaction to some of these thieves , and the way the went about there shady business.... Its 11 cases in 20 years , go read them ... Funny at best , thieves for sure 
    So did they steal crops from Monsanto's store? Because they did not. They did not pay the additional fee to Monsanto for some of the seeds they used. As they used the seeds they harvest to plant. Something farmers do from thousands of years. But the law in US does not allows it. The law enforced by Monsanto.
    lmao , you need to go read...