Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Official Sara Ryder Trailer - Mass Effect: Andromeda Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited March 2017 in Videos Discussion

image Official Sara Ryder Trailer - Mass Effect: Andromeda Videos - MMORPG.com

Bioware has released the second launch trailer for Mass Effect Andromeda, this time featuring Sara Ryder.

Read the full story here

Comments

• WellspringWellspring Member EpicPosts: 1,464
    I don't know what all this fuss has been about, I didn't notice a single issue with facial animations in the trailer... :wink:
    --------------------------------------------
  • JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    Lmfao at 27 seconds
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• YoofaloofYoofaloof Member UncommonPosts: 217
    Really enjoying it. Haven't seen or had any of the glitches other videos are showing. Graphics are wonderful, and the dialogue ain't that bad. Not playing as Sara as she has a weird default face. The animations aren't as bad as people are making out. You'd walk funny too in a tight leather bodysuit.
  • HeretiqueHeretique Member RarePosts: 1,535
    For 2017 and it being Bioware, kind of hard to forgive what we actually got. Another one bites the dust.
  • BeansnBreadBeansnBread Member EpicPosts: 7,254
    Heretique said:
    For 2017 and it being Bioware, kind of hard to forgive what we actually got. Another one bites the dust.
    I not only forgive it, I love it. It's difficult for me to pry myself away to be honest.
  • CygiCygi Member RarePosts: 257

I not only forgive it, I love it. It's difficult for me to pry myself away to be honest.

And EA/Bioware with the rest of the lazy developers are happy for you - another client, which they can milk, selling unfinished product.
  • SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,002
    I made my own Sarah Ryder as I didn't like the look of theirs.
    Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • BeansnBreadBeansnBread Member EpicPosts: 7,254
    edited March 2017
    Cygi said:

And EA/Bioware with the rest of the lazy developers are happy for you - another client, which they can milk, selling unfinished product.  

Milk away. A mere $60 for this amount of entertainment is great. I honestly wish they would come out with games that were this solid and directed towards my taste more often. There are occasional buggy glitches (like someone's model moving way to fast to a spot after talking to them), but in general, please make more space epic RPGs where I can make decisions and there is an incredible amount of exposition, exploration, choices, interesting characters, and the most surprising thing, pretty good combat. If I'm honest, the combat is so much better than I expected it to be and has been the darkest spot for me in previous Mass Effect games.

If gaming companies want to milk my money by delivering great products, milk away.
  • ShadowdawnzShadowdawnz Member UncommonPosts: 201
    I'm enjoying the game immensely. I don't expect perfection from anyone since nobody is perfect. All those that have trouble enjoying the game are the ones who are missing out. Not my problem.

• XasapisXasapis Member RarePosts: 6,337
    edited March 2017
    Too much botox in the future, it seems.

Apart from the stiff (and very noticeable) facial animation, the rest of the game is enjoyable so far. Too bad there are so many close up dialog shots, otherwise it might not be so noticeable. It might be a bug with the face of the protagonist, it seems that only the eyes and lower jaw is moving properly.
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    I want to buy the deluxe version for the weapon pack I regretted not getting one in Mass Effect 3 when I played an infiltrator and could not get a good sniper rifle. I felt the widow was too heavy and had too little ammo and not being a very good player that sucked for me. The N7 Valiant sniper rifle was what I wanted . I am waiting for a discount and will buy the deluxe game then.

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    kitarad said:
    I want to buy the deluxe version for the weapon pack I regretted not getting one in Mass Effect 3 when I played an infiltrator and could not get a good sniper rifle. I felt the widow was too heavy and had too little ammo and not being a very good player that sucked for me. The N7 Valiant sniper rifle was what I wanted . I am waiting for a discount and will buy the deluxe game then.
    Don't bother with weapon packs. They really upped the ante for crafting in this game. When you craft your own weapons, you can add augments in the crafting process. That is in addition to the mods you can add to crafted gear. One of the best augments as a matter of fact, is one that adds two extra mod slots to a weapon.

Pick the Sniper rifle you want to use, research the highest level model you can equip (some of the higher level items are locked by item level.... the 5 versions for example need level 30 to use) add the augments you want and you'll be just fine.

They've also done a very good job of making different model weapons within the same category play differently. There's a whole different range of assault rifles for example some automatic, some not, some prime a burst by holding the trigger, some can be augmented with grenade launchers, and so on. The itemization is pretty deep in this one.
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED