Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com : General : Hellion - Playthrough #1 | RipperX

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited March 2017 in Videos Discussion

imageMMORPG.com : General : Hellion - Playthrough #1 | RipperX

MMORPG.com is the leading destination for MMORPG games, news and exclusive coverage of the MMO gaming space. Our free MMO games list and discussion forums are the best site for gamers in search of a gaming community.

Read the full story here

Comments

• samurai225samurai225 Member UncommonPosts: 51
    Dang this looks like a fun game. Got to keep my eyes on this one.
  • MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,766
    Yeah, they are still pushing on stability and minimum performance that was swarming the game at release. The base mechanics I like, the whole maintenance/repairing vibe and the simulation that happens gives for a nice gameplay layer.

It has one hard consequence factor to it, but kinda like that.
  • TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,549
    claustrophobic anyone?

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• volttvoltt Member UncommonPosts: 432
    great game so far but IMO to early in development to release EA
  • RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    Great game but private server hosting kills the game, and hopefully no Denuvo.
  • BeowulfsamBeowulfsam Member UncommonPosts: 145
    No wonder everyone died, they made space suits that hold what, 5 minutes worth of oxygen? Planned obsolescence taking it a step too far :P
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    There is not enough game to be marketing this yet.
    It basically sounds like the end goal is just a survival game in space.
    The term simulator is a glorified term,i would expect any game and any genre is a simulator.

This when finished will only be about 10% of the type of space game i want to play.Low budget operations just cannot pull off an exciting immersive game,they do not have the manpower or money to make anything give you the WOW feeling.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    Your voice sounds so much like Bill Murphy's I mistook you for him .