Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Conan Exiles - PAX East 2017 - Survival Tips & the Plan Ahead - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited March 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageConan Exiles - PAX East 2017 - Survival Tips & the Plan Ahead - MMORPG.com

This week at PAX East we got the chance to catch up with the Conan Exiles team. It is great to see the Conan franchise back in video games and Funcom has done a solid job combining survival elements into the open world format. Rough and brutal as always, the game pulls no punches. We spoke with Oscar Lopez Lacalle about the state of the game and some upcoming changes. He also shared some survival tips with us, if you are like me, your first few runs did not go very far.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Leon1eLeon1e Member UncommonPosts: 791
    It's a great game, unfortunately it is still too raw. I crafted everything that can be crafted, explored most dungeons, other than the PvP (that's subpar at best) there's nothing the game can surprise me with.

Although it's hell a lot of a fun to build a large fucking castle! The art style is amazing in this game and structures look amazing.
  • Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749
    System said:
    It is great to see the Conan franchise back in video games and Funcom has [....]
    Errr.... back? In video games? And what about this guy here http://www.mmorpg.com/age-of-conan-unchained  also from Funcom, which is in the video game scene since, I don't know, close to a decade continuously? :lol:

:awesome:
  • laseritlaserit Member LegendaryPosts: 7,591
    I really like the game and I'm looking forward to the additions. Don't want to play it too much yet, I'll check out the new zones when they're added.

Another very immersive open world game.

So far, Funcom is doing things right with this one (knock on wood) ;)

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

• SiugSiug Member UncommonPosts: 1,257
    I really like Conan Exiles and luckily I can play ME: Andromeda until they add more features. I enjoy CE even in solo play, hunting named NPC-s.
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    edited March 2017

Po_gg said:

System said:

It is great to see the Conan franchise back in video games and Funcom has [....]

Errr.... back? In video games? And what about this guy here http://www.mmorpg.com/age-of-conan-unchained  also from Funcom, which is in the video game scene since, I don't know, close to a decade continuously? :lol:

:awesome:

They've been teetering on the edge for quite some time and I think the implied message is it's great to see Funcom back to making successful new games as it's been awhile.

A bit puzzling why so many in this forum take everything so literally and can't seem to discern the meanings beyond the actual words. ;)

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• EdoamarEdoamar Member CommonPosts: 5
    Read this @garetsix
  • Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749
    Kyleran said:

A bit puzzling why so many in this forum take everything so literally and can't seem to discern the meanings beyond the actual words. ;)
    I thought the over-abundance of smileys indicates that I wasn't entirely serious... :wink: