Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cities: Skylines - Xbox One Reveal Trailer

The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

Comments

• cameltosiscameltosis Member LegendaryPosts: 3,706
    Such an amazing game!

I've had a ridiculous amount of fun with it, especially once you start modding it. I'll easily put 50 hours into building a single city, and still not be happy with it at the end....there is always more polishing and building to do! 

With my last city, I got a couple of mods that appealed to the perfectionist in me. The first allowed me to control traffic flows at intersections. You can literally set the flow of traffic lane by lane, as well as manually controlling the traffic lights and stuff. It meant I could just about do away with traffic lights completely, just by ensuring that the traffic flowed to the correct lanes. A separate mod allowed me to ignore placement restrictions on all items, so I could create much nicer layouts for my roads. 

Only thing I wish was better about the game is the base maps that come with it. They're all a little bit bland, most of them are really flat with just a river or two running through them. Makes it easy to build big cities but it's not as interesting as I'd like.