Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So what happened to PG planets and landing on them?

1121314151618»

Comments

• MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,766
    edited March 2017
    Kefo said:
    I hate to tell you but your post contributed the same amount to the discussion as you say rodarins did. 
    Welcome to 90% of our discussions. If we released one macro and kept pasting pre-built responses on every thread, nobody would notice the difference.
  • HeraseHerase Member RarePosts: 993
    Think it's safe to say another SC thread had hit 18 pages talking about trival shit that no one outside this board cares about. 
  • ElsaboltsElsabolts Member RarePosts: 3,476
    Erillion cares ?
    " Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Those Who  Would Threaten It "
                                            MAGA
  • SpottyGekkoSpottyGekko Member EpicPosts: 6,916
    Herase said:
    Think it's safe to say another SC thread had hit 18 pages talking about trival shit that no one outside this board cares about. 
    19 pages !

Of which about 3 consisted of a heated argument regarding the origins of the English expression "bog standard"... :confounded:
    19 pages !

Of which about 3 consisted of a heated argument regarding the origins of the English expression "bog standard"... :confounded:
    "Britishisms."
  • craftseekercraftseeker Member RarePosts: 1,740
    MaxBacon said:
    19 pages !

"Britishisms."
    Actually no, yes it is an English expression, as in it is an expression in English. But it's national origin is unclear as it seems to have emerged in both Australia and the north of England at much the same time, so not a 'Britishisms'. 
  • VitaminKVitaminK Member UncommonPosts: 76
    You do realize the scope of this game right? They've been pretty straight forward and now even have roadmaps for each release and have been pretty on point with each one so far.
  • filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
    VitaminK said:
    You do realize the scope of this game right? They've been pretty straight forward and now even have roadmaps for each release and have been pretty on point with each one so far.
    This guy did not read the first 2 pages.
    Are you onto something or just on something?
    filmoret said:
    VitaminK said:
    This guy did not read the first 2 pages.
    To be fair after nineteen pages I think everyone has lost track of the original point. So it is worth stating again:

filmoret said:
    They figured out PG planets and even had planetary landing ready in August of 2016.   Yet somehow they haven't given the players 1 single planet to land on.  Now I'm beginning to think they just lied about it and showed us a scripted video of limited gameplay with a spin making people believe it was a full sized planet and lots of area to explore.

To be fair after nineteen pages I think everyone has lost track of the original point. So it is worth stating again:
    filmoret said:
    They figured out PG planets and even had planetary landing ready in August of 2016.   Yet somehow they haven't given the players 1 single planet to land on.  Now I'm beginning to think they just lied about it and showed us a scripted video of limited gameplay with a spin making people believe it was a full sized planet and lots of area to explore.

Yup and the points were responded those within those first 2 pages. The rest is dragging this thread for 19 pages and ongoing by beating several dead horses.
  • bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    Erillion said:
    Not to mention that most of  these "forum accounts" contribute money to the crowdfunding project and they are about to reach 145, soon 150 M$. 

So ... some people may fill many forum pages with posts with doom and gloom ....

.... and still the world keeps turning, many new (paying) supporters join SC and the dev team and player testing team keeps improving the game. 

Including those elements that will be also needed for PG planets. 

Have fun
    People talking about development delays and recent issues with follow though and you respond with SCs still raking in the doe?

I haven't been paying much attention, but when all this dude can respond with is that... Shit must be getting bad.
    "We see fundamentals and we ape in"
    edited March 2017
    bcbully said:
    I haven't been paying much attention, but when all this dude can respond with is that... Shit must be getting bad.
    You don't need to pay much attention to know this forum is ~90% whining about delays/dates. And it has been so for the past years.
    MaxBacon said:
    filmoret said:

Yup and the points were responded those within those first 2 pages. The rest is dragging this thread for 19 pages and ongoing by beating several dead horses.
    Responded to, but not answered. Lots of hand waving about it not mattering and development delays. Some obfuscation over 'unfair' criticism and suggestions that the answer is on the SC sites forums.

But no real response and then page after page of the same diversions. 
  • LoveRemovalMachineLoveRemovalMachine Member UncommonPosts: 213
    edited March 2017
    MaxBacon said:
    bcbully said:
    You don't need to pay much attention to know this forum is ~90% whining critical about delays/dates. And it has been so for the past years.
    Fixed!
    We are always in a race what our intelligence can do for us and what our intelligence does to us.

edited March 2017
    But no real response and then page after page of the same diversions. 
    Yes it has been.
    Now it's up to you and your bias to take or discard the answers / opinions / conspiracies / wathever as you feel like it.

PG Planets were as actively in development then, as they continue in development now, the progress we keep to see within that area is undeniable.
    LoveRemovalMachine said:
    Fixed!
    Nothing to fix, the word used wasn't incorrect.
This discussion has been closed.