Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[PC][EST]New/Returning player looking for ESO gaming buddies

Chaos-xChaos-x Member UncommonPosts: 11
Hey there! I'm looking for anyone who is interested in starting a new character in ESO together on PC. I play mostly in the evenings between 8pm-3am EST and on weekends throughout the day. I have a headset mic, and use discord for voice chat, and preferably looking for others with a mic who I can shoot the shit with and joke around with. I've played a lot of different MMORPG's over the years, but things get old fast when its just you playing solo. It's always a lot more fun with gaming buddies. If you are interested hit me with a reply or a PM and we can make some plans.

*Note* I am not looking for a guild, just a gaming buddy or two to group up and do some content with, so no need to post guild recruitment messages :).

Cheers,

Chaos

Comments

• Truvidien88Truvidien88 Member UncommonPosts: 462
    I'll be making a char in the next few months
  • SaunZSaunZ Member UncommonPosts: 472
    every time I get a game buddy they want to get more intimate and take it to the next level

they get SO serious... it gets awkward... I start screening my calls... feelings get hurt... friendships are destroyed... bankruptcies declared... homeless 'working' for food before we know it

I don't know...

Sz  :)
  • synless_oceansynless_ocean Member CommonPosts: 8
    SaunZ said:
    every time I get a game buddy they want to get more intimate and take it to the next level

You serious? 
  • SaunZSaunZ Member UncommonPosts: 472
    uh... gaming buddies can be very aggressive and they ALWAYS want benefits!
  • DeadSpockDeadSpock Member UncommonPosts: 403
    Are you going for free to play or subscribe? What role you're going for DPS/healing/tanking?