Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Corruption of Light Mounts & Are They Pretty! - Riders of Icarus Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited March 2017 in Videos Discussion

imageCorruption of Light Mounts & Are They Pretty! - Riders of Icarus Videos - MMORPG.com

Riders of Icarus will be getting a big new update soon and with it come some amazing new mounts. In this exclusive trailer, you'll get a first look at the Elicuno, Dredrum, and the wolf-like Torkai.

Read the full story here

Comments

• TaishiFoxTaishiFox Member RarePosts: 999
    I really didn't like this game at launch... not sure whether to give it another go
    TheScavenger

imageimage

• JDis25JDis25 Member RarePosts: 1,353
    One of the few MMOs I haven't tried. I heard Nexon has been making some questionable business decisions lately, so most likely it will stay that way for the time being.
    Now Playing: Bless / Summoners War
    Looking forward to: Crowfall / Lost Ark / Black Desert Mobile
  • AllerleirauhAllerleirauh Member UncommonPosts: 496
    The mounts do look nice, Elicuno is adorable!
    Currently Playing: Path of Exile

"I have found a desire within myself that no experience in this world can satisfy; the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." ~ C. S. Lewis
  • Asch126Asch126 Member RarePosts: 543
    Nexon is holding this game back.
  • RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157

Asch126 said:

Nexon is holding this game back.

Nexon holds everything back...

They lied about Combat Arms first time making game Pay 2 Enjoy / Pay 2 Win or Pay 2 have best weapons.

They put XingCode on Android despite Google Play TOS that says they aren't allowed to without letting everyone know and showing them before the app installs this.

They Screw over Vindictus making the game Pay 2 Enjoy cosmetic items true, but have to spend over $100 per character, can't freely switch cosmetic options or anything + Chat Spam.

And Riders OF Icarus, as well as Black Gold could have been decent games, but developers got frigging lazy here.