Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Desert Online: 11 Things The Game Can Improve Upon

MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
 LazyPeon makes some nice points in this video. 

I totally agree with #1 for sure. 

Comments

• solochoowookiesolochoowookie Member UncommonPosts: 54
    I am with you on number one, but everything else I am good with/shrug on how it works. I would like to have group play be rewarded or at the least not penalized. 
  • Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    1: Sure, why not. I'm not a heavy grinder, but it IS more fun in a group.

2: Torn on that one. It feels like yet another "Let us uber geared players keep everyone else down!"

3: Ugh, definitely yes on that one. I friggin' hate doing 10x5's, but you need them >.<

4: Yep!

5: Ugh, yep!

6: Yep, the 10k hours reward is very, very unimpressive =/ In all fairness to them though, it pre-dates the value packs.

7: This one definitely needs some love. Maybe make it so that the stupid bid phase gets skipped for items of which there are THOUSANDS available (like relic shards >.<). It is BEYOND annoying. Especially during prime time when people constantly list new stuff, and you sit there twiddling your thumbs between each bid. Not even purchase, but BID, since you could've easily lost several in a row at that point. /rage

8: Yep, it's stupid to herd all players into the same two grind spots.

9) Yep. =/

10) I haven't done enough of that to comment.

11) Same as #10. Aside from the pop in thing.

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• TsiyaTsiya Member UncommonPosts: 280
    Can't argue with most of that. I detest enhancing, find it ridiculous that the harder mobs don't reward better than the squishy ones, and the game can really run crappy even on my good rig. The Coherent UI thing is like computer cancer. My hubby can run Witcher 3 just fine on high settings for hours, but BDO runs like crap after an hour or so.