Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

when is this stupid crud due out?

time007time007 Member UncommonPosts: 1,062
edited March 2017 in Crowfall
been following this piece of crud since it was vape on this site in 2013.  read about it since it was freaking artwork all these years ago.  when is this stupid piece of junk due out? i.e. what month. gonna build a pc this year, wanna time it for holiday deals and this game and chronicles of elyria or camelot unchained which ever is due out first.  any rumors?

IMPORTANT:  Please keep all replies to my posts about GAMING.  Please no negative or backhanded comments directed at me personally.  If you are going to post a reply that includes how you feel about me, please don't bother replying & just ignore my post instead.  I'm on this forum to talk about GAMING.  Thank you.
Eldurian

Comments

  • d_20d_20 Member RarePosts: 1,878
    Something tells me your not going to like it.


  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 8,552
    What a charming way to show interest in a game. So far no dates yet though.
    Chamber of Chains
  • YashaXYashaX Member EpicPosts: 3,097
    edited March 2017
    I'm guessing one of those might be ready by 2020, so take your time with the new build ;)
    ....
  • CopperfieldCopperfield Member RarePosts: 654
    game can be played on a gameboy


  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 40,926
    Why computers should be kept out of the hands of some people.
    [Deleted User]

    "True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

    "I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

    Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing ESO - Blackwood at the moment.

    Fools find no pleasure in understanding, but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

    Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

    "This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon






  • ElsaboltsElsabolts Member RarePosts: 3,476
    " Why am I seeing visions of a basement setting here ?"
    " Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Those Who  Would Threaten It "
                                            MAGA
  • Arkade99Arkade99 Member RarePosts: 538
    edited March 2017
    You've been following a game since 2013, that was only announced in 2015? Amazing. During the Title III raise, they estimated that it would soft launch this summer, but I think the end of the year is more likely.
  • UOloverUOlover Member UncommonPosts: 339
    Anyone who has tested Crowfall can foresee some serious worries when it comes to framerate and networking, luckily for them they can still use that it's in testing as an excuse. However if they don't find a way to make the combat a lot more fun it really will be crud in the end.
  • NasirJNasirJ Member UncommonPosts: 164
    Arkade99 said:
    You've been following a game since 2013, that was only announced in 2015? Amazing. During the Title III raise, they estimated that it would soft launch this summer, but I think the end of the year is more likely.
    If im not mistaken very early announcements of Crowfall graced the offtopic on the darkfall forum around 2013. Before kickstarter was even established, there was a really bad build of the game.
  • MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
    Don't even wait around for these Kickstarter games to release, man.  By the time most of them do, we'll be watching Star Wars Episode 18.
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 10,277
    Kyleran said:
    Why computers should be kept out of the hands of some people.
    This isn't the first rant thread he has made like this. It's kind of like some strange/weird love/hate thing he has with games it seems.  It's best to just back away slowly and and turn and walk away lool. It will probably be "Mod edited" soon anyways.
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter
     
  • MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
    Nyctelios said:
    Tiller said:
    Kyleran said:
    Why computers should be kept out of the hands of some people.
    This isn't the first rant thread he has made like this. It's kind of like some strange/weird love/hate thing he has with games it seems.  It's best to just back away slowly and and turn and walk away lool. It will probably be "Mod edited" soon anyways.
    I think it is just a misunderstanding... Look at his picture. He is behaving like a cheap barbarian because he is role playing. You guys don't get it.

    Look at the horns!

    That is no BARBARIAN!  That is the noble knight, Sturm Brightblade!
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 10,277
    Nyctelios said:
    Tiller said:
    Kyleran said:
    Why computers should be kept out of the hands of some people.
    This isn't the first rant thread he has made like this. It's kind of like some strange/weird love/hate thing he has with games it seems.  It's best to just back away slowly and and turn and walk away lool. It will probably be "Mod edited" soon anyways.
    I think it is just a misunderstanding... Look at his picture. He is behaving like a cheap barbarian because he is role playing. You guys don't get it.

    Look at the horns!
    Maybe his disclaimer should state......
    "I'm on this forum to talk   Complain about GAMING."
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter
     
  • MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
    Nyctelios said:
    Nyctelios said:
    Tiller said:
    Kyleran said:
    Why computers should be kept out of the hands of some people.
    This isn't the first rant thread he has made like this. It's kind of like some strange/weird love/hate thing he has with games it seems.  It's best to just back away slowly and and turn and walk away lool. It will probably be "Mod edited" soon anyways.
    I think it is just a misunderstanding... Look at his picture. He is behaving like a cheap barbarian because he is role playing. You guys don't get it.

    Look at the horns!

    That is no BARBARIAN!  That is the noble knight, Sturm Brightblade!
    I knew someone would correct me eventually. Thank you. I'm not that familiar with Dragonlance.

    So I was wrong, he is role playing poorly his character then.

    Do yourself a favor, get the original Dragonlance trilogy ASAP!  It's great stuff.
This discussion has been closed.