Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is this the highlight of the MMO genre?

124»

Comments

• MukeMuke Member RarePosts: 2,614
    Love the game, leveled once though the zones, all beautiful.
    But I am not into PVE and I play 99% of my GW2 time days all in WvWvW.

LOVE sieges and standing on the walls only to see a blob incoming.
    Those should get more love. :)

"going into arguments with idiots is a lost cause, it requires you to stoop down to their level and you can't win"

• mrneurosismrneurosis Member UncommonPosts: 314
    So much exaggeration by OP. This is why i can't take fans seriously. They just can't be reasonable with their opinions.
  • PaRoXiTiCPaRoXiTiC Member UncommonPosts: 603
    It's a great game. For the amount of money I spent on this game I would say it was more than worth it. Thousands of hours of entertainment for around $200 total. 

It's not a game that will really suck you in to the point where you get attached to your characters ect ect.. It's just a fun, arcade like, mmo with some pretty good PvP.

I keep it permanently installed for the PvP/WvWvW.
  • MadCoderOneMadCoderOne Member UncommonPosts: 220
    I so wanted to like this game, but is was so bland, and when playing it just felt isolated.
  • HarikenHariken Member EpicPosts: 2,680
    mcrippins said:
    I just started playing again and I have to say i'm rather confused on what to do. I'm in the heart of thorns area, but it seems like i have to level up mastery points before I can progress or something. So I guess I just need to keep doing these random world events? System just seems kind of strange.
    The game has just become annoying to play. HOT really turned the game into garbage to me. And i really liked the game when it came out. The Devs just about broke every promise made to the player base. I got my ranger to lvl 80 and the thought of lvling another character is just painful.