Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Crate Season Begins Themed Around 'Wild Hunt' - Elder Scrolls Online - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited March 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageNew Crate Season Begins Themed Around 'Wild Hunt' - Elder Scrolls Online - MMORPG.com

Elder Scrolls Online News - The Elder Scrolls Online crate season themed around Storm Atronach has been retired to make way for this new season's crates. Called "Wild Hunt", each crate contains uniquely themed items such as the Wild Hunt Bear, Camel, Guar, Horse, Senche or Wolf mounts and the Wild Hunt Aura or Transform. This season also brings other collectibles, some retired or even new furnishings for your recently acquired digs.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• SjorAndSkySjorAndSky Member UncommonPosts: 24
    I've always loved the Wild Hunt of the Bosmeri in Valenwood. First remember reading it in lore in the 90s!

Granted this is just a crown crate promotion, I'd love to see a singleplayer title set in Valenwood do the event justice one day!
  • Micro_CutsMicro_Cuts Member UncommonPosts: 38
    edited March 2017
    yeah more crown store items ...

that is what ESO can do best: shop items ...
  • Sassy_Gay_UnicornSassy_Gay_Unicorn Member UncommonPosts: 316
    Not really a "nature" player, but very looking forward to the next Crown Crate Season: Dwemer. And after that it is Skeletal I think.

Now if they would just introduce a Necromancy skill line so I can finally relive my gamer days of playing a Shadow Knight in Everquest - still my favorite class of all time and no other game has gotten close to the true SK experience yet. Not sure ESO will either but one can hope!
  • ApridiseApridise Member UncommonPosts: 72

Yes that's why there are SO Many players, because of the Crown Store.
  • JudgeUKJudgeUK Member RarePosts: 1,679
    Once you go lockboxes you never go back
  • someforumguysomeforumguy Member RarePosts: 4,088

Zenislav said:

Apridise said:

Yes that's why there are SO Many players, because of the Crown Store.

Yea I hear there is great end game in this MMO. Oh wait, it is just mediocre single player game with cash shop and subscription option haha. Oh man this is so bad.

Considering how one tamriel works, it is a bit odd to talk about endgame like how it works in WoW or a game like that. There is no obsolete content in ESO that you have to rush past to your 'endgame' . This game is a rpg, so if you are not interested in quests, then there is not much to it to begin with, like with any Elder Scrolls game.
  • Erinak1Erinak1 Member UncommonPosts: 205

Gorwe said:

I've always loved the Wild Hunt of the Bosmeri in Valenwood. First remember reading it in lore in the 90s!

Granted this is just a crown crate promotion, I'd love to see a singleplayer title set in Valenwood do the event justice one day!

I was not aware there actually was a Wild Hunt present in TES lore. A big ripoff of Asrai imo(if so). Edit: I'd love a singleplayer title set in Athel Loren one day to do it justice.

Wild Hunt is a European myth, its not like they invented it either ;)
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,100
    edited March 2017
    Has anyone of you ever read Simon R Green's Nightside ? John Taylor and of course Susie Shotgun becomes the hunted in one the books think it was 'Paths not taken'. It's a very interesting look at the Wild Hunt well the take on everything in the Nightside books is unique. Marvelous books with very grey moralities.
    Chamber of Chains
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Gorwe said:

edit: I'd still have preferred this as an event within the game as opposed to random box loot. Imagine that!
    Amen.
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• meonthissitemeonthissite Member UncommonPosts: 917

Actually they've done way more with this game. As someone who's extremely critical of store items this one does nothing because all it has is cosmetic items in the store. If you think otherwise you aren't paying attention really.
  • meonthissitemeonthissite Member UncommonPosts: 917
    What's funny is most of the people complaining here are supporters of games where your advancement is ACTUALLY directly attached to the consumer's wallet whereas this game is definitely NOT. Good luck with your support for Archeage, GW2 though! Seems people on these forums can't tell the difference between a harmless moneymakers and those that require your wallet just to advance.
  • timeraidertimeraider Member UncommonPosts: 865

He says while an Morrowing expansion is just a few months away
    Ashes of Creation Referral link - Help me to help you!
    https://ashesofcreation.com/r/Y4U3PQCASUPJ5SED