Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Forestia

Hey has everyone seen that game Forestia? Well, It looks so freakin awesome but the whole thing is in Korean lol. makes me sad......image

Comments

• JiraiyaJiraiya Member Posts: 150

There are many 'awesome' looking korean mmorpg out there but most of it is nothing but hack n slash (or isit all of it?). Really, theres no point playing a game that you don't understand(IMO).

Actually i come to think that korean mmorpgs have little content not because the developers are stupid watsoever. But they couldn't bother making a good game cause the koreans are gonna hack it anyway. Pardon me but i've played too many english translated korean games that have tons of hackers.

Just my 2 cents.

• Originally posted by Jiraiya

Actually i come to think that korean mmorpgs have little content not because the developers are stupid watsoever. But they couldn't bother making a good game cause the koreans are gonna hack it anyway. Pardon me but i've played too many english translated korean games that have tons of hackers.
    Just my 2 cents.

LMAO! Yea you are right lol but i'm so desperate for a good mmorpg ill try anything. theres literally NOTHING out on the market for playing right now! any suggestions?