Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ragnarok Journey Seeks to Bring Back the Franchise Glory - MMORPG.com News

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited March 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageRagnarok Journey Seeks to Bring Back the Franchise Glory - MMORPG.com News

Wegames Corp and Gravity Interactive are hoping to bring back the glory days of the Ragnarok property with the upcoming Ragnarok Journey. While it has been in release for quite awhile in the East, this will bring the journey to English-speaking audiences. Ragnarok Journey is a browser-based game that has many hallmarks

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Moms_SpaghettiMoms_Spaghetti Member UncommonPosts: 15
    Are you serious? How is it supposed to bring back RO's glory when it is orders of magnitues worse than the original? Looks just like another trash chinese web game.
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Browser = Top-up = P2W = Pass. NEXT!
  • yonpachiyonpachi Member UncommonPosts: 191
    So when does this actually out? Looks like they've put ads on MMORPG.com already and the button on the ads is PLAY NOW. But when I registered an account I can't login WTF?
  • ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059
    edited March 2017

yonpachi said:

So when does this actually out? Looks like they've put ads on MMORPG.com already and the button on the ads is PLAY NOW. But when I registered an account I can't login WTF?

You can pre-register to receive information about when Ragnarok Journey will be released. https://warpportal.com/landing/roweb/preregistration.aspx
  • yonpachiyonpachi Member UncommonPosts: 191
    It says I can PLAY NOW

• BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565

yonpachi said:

It says I can PLAY NOW

Yeah, I'm thinking that the ad is misleading too. Maybe it launches later today? Typically @admin has his ads start at midnight. So might be?

It's web based version of RO. Not sure how it plays.

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059
    edited March 2017

yonpachi said:

It says I can PLAY NOW

Don't follow the banner ad, follow the pre-registration link. From another site "You can Pre-Register and start playing.. no official announcement yet. After pre-register you get email, contain ID and Pass to access game."
  • DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802
    RO was my first MMO...
    As always I will expect nothing but I will give this a try.
    Harbinger of Fools
  • EsuarfeeeeEsuarfeeee Member UncommonPosts: 91
    eh just go with the mobile one. that seems way better than this (although they're both CN version)

• Kevan_fKevan_f Member UncommonPosts: 65
    still don't understand how to use that key and where
  • derpderpa23derpderpa23 Member CommonPosts: 4
    Surely, the game has started out yet and it looks improving to me. just sayin.
    How about you join me into my Journey? :3 *wink*