Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free to Play SEA Server MMORPG

jamesl87jamesl87 Member UncommonPosts: 5
Anyone have any good recommended SEA Server MMORPG which is free ?

Currently what i know is located at SEA server will be Dragon Nest , Maple Story , and maybe Ragnarok Online 2 (Steam).

I am looking forward to the upcoming Revelation Online (But located at US) , and im gonna try the ping for it first.

In the meantime , just trying to any good games around which im not aware of.

Comments

• QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,350
    Tree of Savior has two SEA servers.  I don't know where they're physically located, but they both say [South-East Asia] at the login screen.  It's free to play, though there is a recommended subscription that gives a lot of bonuses.  The subscription is $9/month in the US, and looks like it's cheaper on a SEA server.
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    RAN online also runs in SEA and its free to play. I like it quite a bit but its point and click only so that puts me off. But dont expect great graphics, its older than WoW.

• jamesl87jamesl87 Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Quizzical said:
    Tree of Savior has two SEA servers.  I don't know where they're physically located, but they both say [South-East Asia] at the login screen.  It's free to play, though there is a recommended subscription that gives a lot of bonuses.  The subscription is $9/month in the US, and looks like it's cheaper on a SEA server.

How is the population and dungeon raid in ToS ? 

rojoArcueid said:
    RAN online also runs in SEA and its free to play. I like it quite a bit but its point and click only so that puts me off. But dont expect great graphics, its older than WoW.
    RAN online came out almost the same time as Cabal , i think .. Played it before , but right now sorta like looking for recent few years game .. 
  • esc-joconnoresc-joconnor Member RarePosts: 1,097
    I'm just waiting to hear about the awesome new game you've suddenly found and can't wait to post a commercial level introduction to.
  • ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092
    Phantasy Star Online 2 in Thailand. iirc it's SEA area (IP locked BTW) with English translation.
  • QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,350
    jamesl87 said:
    Quizzical said:

rojoArcueid said:
    RAN online came out almost the same time as Cabal , i think .. Played it before , but right now sorta like looking for recent few years game .. 
    I play on Klaipeda, which is a North American server.  I don't know what the populations are on the SEA servers.  On Klaipeda, it's adequate but less than ideal.  If you enter the queue for a dungeon, you might have a group in a few minutes, or could occasionally wait an hour.  It seems to be a lot quicker on weekends than weekdays.

I don't know if the game has raids proper, as I haven't looked into the endgame.  People do dungeons (in 5-man groups) largely because they give more experience than anything else, though you're capped at two dungeon runs per day, or three for subscribers.
  • jamesl87jamesl87 Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Quizzical said:
    jamesl87 said:
    Quizzical said:

rojoArcueid said:
    I play on Klaipeda, which is a North American server.  I don't know what the populations are on the SEA servers.  On Klaipeda, it's adequate but less than ideal.  If you enter the queue for a dungeon, you might have a group in a few minutes, or could occasionally wait an hour.  It seems to be a lot quicker on weekends than weekdays.

I don't know if the game has raids proper, as I haven't looked into the endgame.  People do dungeons (in 5-man groups) largely because they give more experience than anything else, though you're capped at two dungeon runs per day, or three for subscribers.
    I tried ToS , and realize i somehow cant bond with this game .. I was gonna go for a full support tanky healer , and i made it to level 60ish .. 

It seems not much good game located for SEA Region , in my opinion.