Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com : General : Ship of Heroes - A Peek at Combat - EXCLUSIVE

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited February 2017 in Videos Discussion

imageMMORPG.com : General : Ship of Heroes - A Peek at Combat - EXCLUSIVE

MMORPG.com is the leading destination for MMORPG games, news and exclusive coverage of the MMO gaming space. Our free MMO games list and discussion forums are the best site for gamers in search of a gaming community.

Read the full story here

Comments

• GladDogGladDog Member RarePosts: 1,097
    Not bad for pre-pre-alpha! I'm amazed that they finished the Apotheosis City level, which is great news - the players have a place to go when they start accepting testers!

The world is going to the dogs, which is just how I planned it!

• kikoodutroa8kikoodutroa8 Member RarePosts: 565
    The aliens look silly, I hope they won't go for the "scooby doo online" style like Cryptic did with championsonline.
  • MargraveMargrave Member RarePosts: 1,362
    Glad that video is pre-pre-alpha. Needs some loving.
  • YoofaloofYoofaloof Member UncommonPosts: 217
    Nice pert butt. Didn't see any combat.
  • GladDogGladDog Member RarePosts: 1,097
    This game has only been in development for 10 months - I think this is pretty amazing.

The world is going to the dogs, which is just how I planned it!

• FrammshammFrammshamm Member UncommonPosts: 322
    This will never be anything more than a low skill cash grab. You are financing the training of scrub designers that have the skill of a college grad and the ingenuity of a bag of napkins.
  • SirBalinSirBalin Member UncommonPosts: 1,300
    I'm dying...I thought this was a troll. I went to watch it all pumped up, then I watched it and said...ahhh...nice troll, but is this real? WTF, early or not, there is no reason to post this, wtf lollollollol

Incognito
    www.incognito-gaming.us
    "You're either with us or against us"