Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com : General : Ever, Jane - First Impressions - TheHiveLeader

2»

Comments

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163
    The reviews are in! "We just sat there; and it was so much fun" MMORPG.com
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    that has to be the worst experience of my life watching those two videos.
    I never intended to watch the second,it just came on and i was just like wowsers,why not just kiss Arena.net on the feet and beg them for sponsorship.

Those two videos definitely belong to each other.This was like amateur hour but in Hive's defense ,i am quite certain he never wanted to do this game but likes $$$.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• JudgeUKJudgeUK Member RarePosts: 1,679
    edited February 2017

DMKano said:

Seems light on PvP ;)

You critically hit Elizabeth with the comment "Your bum looks big in everything, dear".
  • JustsomenoobJustsomenoob Member UncommonPosts: 880
    This game is genius. Examine all common MMO features, remove those features and replace them with nothing. Sure you could just walk around and talk to people in other MMOs, but could you do it while wearing a BONNET!?
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163

This game is genius. Examine all common MMO features, remove those features and replace them with nothing. Sure you could just walk around and talk to people in other MMOs, but could you do it while wearing a BONNET!?

lol, I think the target audience are the people who think Second Life is so unsophisticated.
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• AdultGamerAdultGamer Member UncommonPosts: 18
    I'm thinking IMVU Social Interaction in The Victorian Era/The European Renaissance Era.

ASSUMED MMORPG FEATURES
    - Crafting: Clothing; Food; Player-Owned Housing
    - Skills: Musical Instruments; Dancing Moves
    - Hot Key Controls: Bowing/Curtsey; Handshaking; Hugging

ooo...It is a Non-Combat Social Interaction Game System...no Weapon Crafting & Customization...no Armor Crafting & Customization.

Most MMORPGs are all about PvP Combat (1v1 Fighting, Arena Group Fighting, Guild Battles, Territory Battles); and, Boss Battles; and, Avatar Vs NPC Grind Fighting.

This MMORPG won't be liked by most Internet Gamers who prefer FPS and/or Arena Fighting and/or MMORPG Questing.

Unfortunately for TheHiveLeader, the Game System didn't have alot of Player-NPC Interaction Game Mechanics installed at the time of the making of this video.
  • DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802

Unfortunately for TheHiveLeader, the Game System didn't have alot of Player-NPC Interaction Game Mechanics installed at the time of the making of this video.
    My favorite moment in the game ever was when I went to the graveyard and a glitch with the npcs caused 3 Mr. Darcy to spawn.. half burried in the graveyard soil.

Ahhhhh brought a tear to my eye.. from laughing.

NPC mockery aside though, the community of this game is pretty nice.
    Harbinger of Fools