Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quit in December what has changed?

JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
As the title says i quit in December to play vanilla turns out that jerkoff from blizzard was right" I thought i did but i really don't". Anyway im so bored im thinking of coming back, Whats changed? Im guessing 1 maybe 2 patches since then? Any feedback from you fine folks is appreciated 
  • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

Comments

• Kunai_VaxKunai_Vax Member RarePosts: 527
    Just click on Warcrafts news feed here on this site, it will pretty much fill you in on whats been added since December. ;)

• Kunai_VaxKunai_Vax Member RarePosts: 527
    Also, this guy is great for keeping up to date with whats happening if you're too lazy to read patch notes and news articles. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwiaPYufmQOq5F1TI-FzQhw

• JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    ok thx appreciate the link! 
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• gervaise1gervaise1 Member EpicPosts: 6,919
    1 maybe 2 patches since then ..... well if 7.1.5 counts as a patch then one. After you have read the patchg notes though you will probably conclude "none".

If you quit to play vanilla have you thought about trying LotR? Free to try. Reason I suggest it is that it launched in 2007 - so vanilla + 3 years - and has never really deviated from its core design. Everything you would expect to be in an mmo is there - except flying (although at higher level it does have war steeds).

Other than that though ESO, FFXIV, AoC, GW2 ..... or a non-fantasy one? Or maybe something like Dark Souls.

I occasionally go back to a game for "nostalgia" - always after some years away. And the nostalgia provides a warm fuzzy feeling .... but inevitably the reason I left kicks in. How quickly depends on how long I was away and how much has changed but the reasons kick in. 

And it seems to me that as you only left in December you are just going to experience frustration without any nostalgia whatsoever. Just my opinion though.