Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Closed Beta - Playthrough with RipperX #1 - SMITE Tactics Video Podcast

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited February 2017 in Videos Discussion

imageClosed Beta - Playthrough with RipperX #1 - SMITE Tactics Video Podcast

Ripper jumps into SMITE Tactics Closed Beta for some beginning gameplay and impressions. After losing 4 Versus matches in a row, Ripper get's a bit pissy on the 5th and final match of the video.

Read the full story here

Comments

• KonfessKonfess Member RarePosts: 1,667
    14 : 2 health and they conceded? What a nice opponent, giving out free wins like that.

I played Magic The Gathering back in the 90's, I had over 6.000 cards. I didn't have confidence in my trading ability, so I bought cards. I was slow to pick up the trick to TCGs, is countering a Known strategy. So it is best to change up, and be unKnow each and every time.

Today I don't play TCGs.

Pardon any spelling errors
    Konfess your cyns and some maybe forgiven
    Boy: Why can't I talk to Him?
    Mom: We don't talk to Priests.
    As if it could exist, without being payed for.
    F2P means you get what you paid for. Pay nothing, get nothing.
    Even telemarketers wouldn't think that.
    It costs money to play.  Therefore P2W.

• renstarensta Member RarePosts: 728

Konfess said:

14 : 2 health and they conceded? What a nice opponent, giving out free wins like that.

I played Magic The Gathering back in the 90's, I had over 6.000 cards. I didn't have confidence in my trading ability, so I bought cards. I was slow to pick up the trick to TCGs, is countering a Known strategy. So it is best to change up, and be unKnow each and every time.

Today I don't play TCGs.

He was pretty sure to lose...
    Sometimes i can tell il lose even 5 turns before.... When you know your deck 100% and you know nothing will save your ass...

Basically clicking away text windows ruins every MMO, try to have fun instead of rushing things. Without story and lore all there is left is a bunch of mechanics.
    Add Multi-Quote