Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hive Leader reviewer is beyond obnoxious

ShadanwolfShadanwolf Member UncommonPosts: 2,392
I will never subject myself to his mindless drivel again.

Comments

• Stuka1000Stuka1000 Member UncommonPosts: 955
    Someone needs a sense of humour infusion
  • blooddumpsterblooddumpster Member UncommonPosts: 1
    hiveleader is great at his job, i luv him and his mindless drivel
  • blastermasterblastermaster Member UncommonPosts: 259
    hiveleader is great at his job, i luv him and his mindless drivel
    Yes, he's the only guy I actually watch... I'm always happy when I see one of his vids on the home page, and I know he'll at least gets one laugh out of me (many times more!
    I watch all his vids, even if he's "mindlessly drivelling" about a game that I can't be bothered with!

Keep up the good work Hiveleader!
  • TalonsinTalonsin Member EpicPosts: 3,619
    AAaaaaawwwww...  Did he do a review of your game and call it pay-2-win? 
    Is that what has you all in a tizzy?
    "Sean (Murray) saying MP will be in the game is not remotely close to evidence that at the point of purchase people thought there was MP in the game."  - SEANMCAD

• AztokAztok Member UncommonPosts: 33
    Ripper and the Hive Leader are both super good at what they do. The only thing obnoxious here is you.
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,508
    I basically ignore articles written by people with names like Hive leader or Angry Joe.

What is this, professional wrestling? ;)

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338
    Kyleran said:
    I basically ignore articles written by people with names like Hive leader or Angry Joe.

What is this, professional wrestling? ;)
    Well it might be a while till someone named Sir Leopold Alexander Kincaid of Cornwall review your game mate.
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
  • k61977k61977 Member EpicPosts: 1,503
    Well I love his humor and will keep watching his reviews myself.  He is being over the top on purpose.  The old saying don't like the door hit you in the butt on the way out fits perfectly here.
  • pantaropantaro Member RarePosts: 515
    personally i think he is the only guy who does video game videos that tries to be funny who is actually funny
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    The internet is a dangerous place, it contains people who have opinions! and make youtube videos :p
  • Kunai_VaxKunai_Vax Member RarePosts: 527
    I didnt like him much at first but he grew on me :) 
    I miss Bill's weekly news videos, has he quit making them?

• AeliousAelious Member RarePosts: 3,521
    Stuka1000 said:
    Apparently there was an allergic reaction...
  • ZoltosZoltos Member UncommonPosts: 60
    The Hiveleader is really funny! Him and RipperX are my favorites. Don´t even go there! Just Don´t!!!

Games Played: Anarchy Online,Star Wars Galaxies,WOW,Eve,Darkfall,Vanguard, Fallen Earth,SWTOR,GW2,Tera,ESO,Wildstar, Black Desert, Archeage & Albion Online
    Now playing: Conan Exiles & Rocket League
    Games looking forward to: Diablo 4! & Star Citizen?

• kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,919
    You'd be hard pressed to find anyone to agree with you here. We all love him and bless him for his fun videos I love watching them even on games I would normally never even bother with. Now that there is a feat because if you can get people to watch your videos on games there would never play that is what one calls "doing a very good job".

• huntersamhuntersam Member UncommonPosts: 210
    i always look forward to his videos made me play some games i wouldnt usally play . I think the first i watched was wot/woa/wow or elite 
  • d_20d_20 Member RarePosts: 1,878
    Might I suggest that the OP tune into the most excellent and thought provoking game reviews of the PBS? I believe the next scintillating and in-depth review will be given by the honorable Reginald Edmonstone.

• JudgeUKJudgeUK Member RarePosts: 1,679
    edited February 2017
    Aelious said:
    Stuka1000 said:
    Apparently there was an allergic reaction...
    Well Hives is actually an affliction so you could be right. From the medical dictionary:
    Hives, also known as urticaria, affects about 20 percent of people at some time during their lives. It can be triggered by many substances or situations and usually starts as an itchy patch of skin that turns into swollen red welts. The itching may be mild to severe. Scratching, alcoholic beverages, exercise and emotional stress may worsen the itching.

However I think the symptom shown by the OP is this:
    Random posting of a dramatic title can cause: CLICKBAIT
    - easily spread through remote contact.
    - effects can linger for a few minutes but generally disappear.
    - can return at any time.
    - extreme cases can cause mindless rage. 

• Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,065
    I watch Hiveleaders reviews for games I know I won't ever even play. 
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!