Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Animal Jam - A Wild & Crazy Game - Suzie Ford at MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited February 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageAnimal Jam - A Wild & Crazy Game - Suzie Ford at MMORPG.com

With the recent announcement that Club Penguin would be closing, the number of child-friendly MMOs reduced by one. However, Animal Jam, one of the oldest and most respected kid-oriented MMOs keeps plugging away. We had the privilege to talk with WildWorks CEO Clark Stacey about Animal Jam, its past, future and everything in between.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    My daughter spent a lot of time playing AJ back in the day. We would sit together while she "wheeled and dealed" her way through trades. She actually learned a few things about animals and preservation and much more. It's a fantastic and fun kid-friendly game.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• NeanderthalNeanderthal Member RarePosts: 1,861

They sure  like pastel colors.  It looks very....girly... to me.  I know I've never seen a pink raccoon in real life but whatever.

Not sure why I read the article and not sure why I'm posting other than boredom.  I do wonder though, since it was mentioned several times in the interview that the game is educational, do the predator animals eat the prey animals?  No?  So much for learning about animals I guess.

But never mind me, I'm just a grumpy old fart who barely remembers being a kid.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    edited February 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    Yep, here it is:

https://www.animaljam.com/

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• jimbobfurleyjimbobfurley Member UncommonPosts: 104
    edited February 2017
    My 10-yr old daughter is a HUGE player of AJ right now, thanks so much for this article, Suzie !