Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Open Beta Trailer Released - Adventure Quest 3D - MMORPG.com

ShelassaShelassa MMORPG.COM Staff UncommonPosts: 616
edited February 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageNew Open Beta Trailer Released - Adventure Quest 3D - MMORPG.com

Adventure Quest 3D News - Artix Entertainment put up a new open beta trailer for MMO Adventure Quest 3D. The video highlights some of the game's features such as the chance to play cross-platform between PC, mobile devices and tablets, level your character, run through dungeons and raids and much more.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,065
    edited February 2017
    I don't get the cross platform with mobile thing...do people really sit around on park benches playing mmo's on their phone? Is this another one of those games that has been out since 2005 that I never heard of? Looks like it.
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!
  • ElvocElvoc Member RarePosts: 546
    This game is such a "Grind Fest" , so much more than others. Its fun for a little while then everything is repetitive.
  • meteorwindmeteorwind Member UncommonPosts: 8
    This is just another money sink. It has 15 levels that you really have to grind but doesn't take very long. I played for 72 hours and was able to get fully geared up for 1 class. Most stick around and get geared up for the 4 classes(hero is pay to play). This game really isn't a good long term game. It has taken more than 2 months to deliver more levels like they promised and still they haven't raised the cap or brought in the new area. They sure bring out the things that cost money to obtain quickly however. This game is not worth it, move on.
  • SwampDragonsSwampDragons Member UncommonPosts: 352

Viper482 said:

I don't get the cross platform with mobile thing...do people really sit around on park benches playing mmo's on their phone? Is this another one of those games that has been out since 2005 that I never heard of? Looks like it.

Maybe with a Ipad on the couch, a phone on the train or in the backseat of the car.
  • JDis25JDis25 Member RarePosts: 1,353

Viper482 said:

do people really sit around on park benches playing mmo's on their phone?

I do :)
    Now Playing: Bless / Summoners War
    Looking forward to: Crowfall / Lost Ark / Black Desert Mobile