Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Closed Beta Key Giveaway! - Mu Legend - MMORPG.com

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623
edited February 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageClosed Beta Key Giveaway! - Mu Legend - MMORPG.com

Mu Legend News - MMORPG.com has been given closed beta keys for Mu Legend, the sequel to the successful Mu Online MMORPG! Get your key and get ready to play the beta on February 21st!

Read the full story here

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059
    Thanks for the key.
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Thanks
  • BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    I actually like this one. Not sure how long the fun will last (I was super hyped by Devilian at one time). But I do think it plays well, and could be a nice little addition to the rotation.

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• amazingzamazingz Member UncommonPosts: 6
    n1ce! Thanks
  • GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    Have fun.  It's not for me.
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • DXSinsDXSins Member UncommonPosts: 324
    They adding / changing much? Seems like its been a few months since i played the last closed beta then nothing about it (thought it might have just quietly launched already).
  • MadCoderOneMadCoderOne Member UncommonPosts: 220
    will try thanks
  • MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479
    thanks looks decent til Necro in D3
  • drakolasdrakolas Member UncommonPosts: 45
    edited February 2017
    I need world pvp in my MMO unfortunately. I played the original for ages although this one doesn't seem super similar. I've always been a fan of the games with high level caps
  • TheelyTheely Member UncommonPosts: 430
    Damn, I excited to play something tonight then noticed that it doesn't start until the 21st. Feelsbadman.
  • ElthiumElthium Member UncommonPosts: 88
    Big fan of ARPG's so I'll defintely give it a try.
  • froggybefroggybe Member UncommonPosts: 2
    got key thanks :)
  • Valn91Valn91 Member CommonPosts: 1
    Thanks, this made my day
  • XingbairongXingbairong Member RarePosts: 927
    edited February 2017

I actually like this one. Not sure how long the fun will last (I was super hyped by Devilian at one time). But I do think it plays well, and could be a nice little addition to the rotation.

Agree. I had literally 0 expectations, but the game turned out to be quite fun at least at the lower levels I played, but that's even more amazing in my opinion because in recent years most games tend to be quite boring at the lower levels and get interesting only at the later(high) levels; Revelation Online is a good example.
  • 3dom3dom Member RarePosts: 889
    The game is definitely worth checking. Even half-completed early beta was fun (on par with PoE and Diablo) - even with all the bugs and bad optimization.

Thank you for your time!

• kikoodutroa8kikoodutroa8 Member RarePosts: 565

To be fair, you're super hyped about each and every game, almost as if you were promoting them.
  • BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565

To be fair, you're super hyped about each and every game, almost as if you were promoting them.
    You really own that profile picture, don't you? :pleased:

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• Ulrick28Ulrick28 Member UncommonPosts: 73
    Everytime I try to create an account it says the email address has already been used. But when I try to recover using an email address it says I need to enter a valid email....... Submitting a customer service ticket takes me to the login page..... Think I'll pass if this is indicative of their customer service.
  • majz5555majz5555 Member CommonPosts: 1
    Thanks for Key!!! Really looking forward to try this game out :D
  • lordbaldomerolordbaldomero Member UncommonPosts: 1
  • rikensdrikensd Member CommonPosts: 1
    Says Invalid Beta Key
  • ThorrikThorrik Member UncommonPosts: 11
    Will stick with something else. But thanks :)
  • solution1212solution1212 Member CommonPosts: 1
    Fight against the God of Destruction in Mu Legend
  • weakCZweakCZ Member UncommonPosts: 5
    When i try to register the beta key it says invalid beta key
  • aslan132aslan132 Member UncommonPosts: 620

weakCZ said:

When i try to register the beta key it says invalid beta key

If you are getting an invalid key error, you are trying to put it into the wrong place. Instead of going to "My Account" and using it on the "Redeem Coupon" page, you must navigate to the game site http://mulegend.webzen.com/en/beta/teaser

and enter it with the "Redeem Beta Key" button. This is the only way for it to get accepted, through the game page, not through your account page.