Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

K2NETWORKS' APPROACHING TO CUSTOMERS

athamasianathamasian Member Posts: 1

Hi to everbody while i was looking for a good MMO at this site i have seen there is a forum about USKO and decided to put my leaving message - which i wrote to USKO forum. here. To warn people :) This post can be found on http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/viewtopic.php?t=31664

Hi people,
I am writing this post for warning you. Please keep in mind that any of you has no importance in K2NETWORK's eye. After the wipe i lost my powerup store buyed - came as a bonus. TRINA and wrote to KOL team several times. I did n t get any answer so i mailed paypal and told them to solve my problem. They solved Smile KOL gave my money back and banned my account - telling PAYMENT FRAUD !!! I am a verified member of paypal and i am not a frauder. KOL doesn t have any respect to any customer. Keep this fact in mind. I had a lot of fun and new friends - and enemies Smile . while playing this game but it was over. All i want to say to people who is playing this game is just BE CAREFULL you can t know when you ll be kicked from game even you got premium.
Good luck .........

Comments

• SceneGGSceneGG Member UncommonPosts: 97

this game is the biggest fraud on earth. If ur dumb enuff to pay anything for it and then complain about a legitimate problem, u will get banned... coz the game is run by a bunch of Haxoring / rip off merchants that couldn't give 2 shits about the paying customer... even the GMs are more dogdgy than the Mafia.... To pay anything in this game is like trusting Sadam Hussain running ur country . U've bee warned

I'd rather trust my sister in the house of a sadistic rapist than trusting my bank accuont details with these ppl... and believe me i love my sister to bits

• GoluhGoluh Member Posts: 374

Omg Joron please shut the hell up, it shows you're only 12 years old ...

I bet you don't even notice that 50% of the players in moradon are macrobots ? Bet you don't!?

This game is officially crapped by hackers & the KOL team

This discussion has been closed.