Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone else want levels to take a while?

1234568»

Comments

• AdamantineAdamantine Member RarePosts: 4,430
     I was asking why would you have raid content since level 50 and not earlier.
    Well 50 wasnt chosen by any exact criteria, its just an approximation. Besides, if you follow my descriptions, you'll get to 50 fairly quickly.

My idea is that for example you also dont start with douzens of abilities - you typically start with maybe half a douzen. And then you slowly get more and more over time in order to get you to learn how to use your ability effectively.

The same would happen with boss fights and grouping. Quite soon after you start playing, you will see mobs that are harder than usual, or groups of mobs that coordinate their combat and that require some strategy. Then you'll see literal bosses - mobs that last quite a bit longer than usual.

And soon you'll find that playing with another player will increase your odds. And after some while longer, a third player really gets really beneficial. Etc, until you have a full group, whatever the group size of Pantheon will be.

And the battles with boss mobs will get longer and longer until you get to raid level, when it might take ten minutes to an hour of carefully coordinated combat and specifically chosen strategy to beat a boss.

Please set a sig so I can read your posting even if somebody "agreed" etc with it. Thanks.