Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Templar Powers & FX - Crowfall Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited February 2017 in Videos Discussion

imageTemplar Powers & FX - Crowfall Videos - MMORPG.com

During a recent video podcast, the Crowfall team took a look at some big changes coming to the Templar Archetype. Thomas Blair goes over all of the Templar's powers and FX, the things that come with the Archetype "right out of the box".

Read the full story here

Comments

• JamesGoblinJamesGoblin Member RarePosts: 1,242
    Not really "big changes coming to the Templar Archetype" since they are yet to be introduced to tests.

...speaking of which, they announced Templar for this weekend test session, and then cancelled all tests due to some tech problems =(
     W...aaagh?
  • KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,030

Buff ranger! QQ

• renstarensta Member RarePosts: 728
    Looks kinda bad.

Basically clicking away text windows ruins every MMO, try to have fun instead of rushing things. Without story and lore all there is left is a bunch of mechanics.
    Add Multi-Quote

• IshkalIshkal Member UncommonPosts: 304
    They need to get this game out already or it jus gonna die a pretty dream >.<
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101
    This looks not so bad and it was not so all over the place like a previous video I watched but probably because it was a demonstration and not a real PvP fight. I would rather play a more ranged class with not so much moving about but I guess that is my pipe dream. Templar does not move around so much and may be I might be able to play this class. My biggest worry is my reflexes will not be up to par.
    Chamber of Chains
  • mmrvmmrv Member RarePosts: 305
    Zzzz when will NA developers start investing appropriate resources to the visual aspects of their games. Its a VIDEO GAME, and oddly enough many NA developers are actually taking the medium backwards visually. Sorry looks boring the animations, the effects and even the drab sound effects....please no "but its beta" anyone who knows anything understands things like animations, effects, sounds literally never get upgraded from beta to the release.

Yawn.
  • LeiloniLeiloni Member RarePosts: 1,266
    edited February 2017

Ishkal said:

They need to get this game out already or it jus gonna die a pretty dream >.<

The game needs a lot of work. Releasing now would be a disaster. Aside from numerous game systems and classes missing, it needs a lot of polish, combat improvements, and likely technical improvements as well. Honestly they need to do a lot of work before anyone outside the current testing community will want to play this.