Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMO in the Harry Potter Universe?

I have been excited again at the deep lore of Harry Potter after seeing the new movie Fantastic beasts and where to find them and after joining pottermore and finding more deep and interesting lore decided to talk to the community about the possibility and concept of such a game. I believe that if this was put into the right hands then it could be turned into a fantastic MMO even for those who are not necessarily a fan of the series. If anyone starts to show interest in this i will post my ideas and feeling on how to make a game such as this, in my opinion, great.

Comments

• Greys0nGreys0n Member CommonPosts: 10
    i love any idea related with Harry Potter 
  • EkibiogamiEkibiogami Member UncommonPosts: 2,154
    I can see it now.... Looking for TANK. Were full on wizards, and healers.. LFT
    >.<

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude; greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
    —Samuel Adams

• HushBlushHushBlush Member UncommonPosts: 37
    i love harry potter :) is there no mmo like this or in the process of creating one? ahaha i've seen a lord of the rings mmo before, i hope one for harry :smiley:

Let's Play Ragnarok Journey
  • MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,766
    edited May 2017
    I don't think things themed after popular movies would work out.

Wizard 101 master race.
  • 13thBen13thBen Member UncommonPosts: 120
    I can see it now.... Looking for TANK. Were full on wizards, and healers.. LFT
    >.<
    Only one class to choose from, and be the best wizard of all times