Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gold Rush Gameplay Trailer Celebrates Early Access Start - Cloud Pirates Gameplay Footage

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited February 2017 in Videos Discussion

imageGold Rush Gameplay Trailer Celebrates Early Access Start - Cloud Pirates Gameplay Footage

The Allods Team and My.com have announced that Cloud Pirates has sailed into Early Access on Steam. The big day arrives with the Gold Rush update that brings a brand new game mode into the game. Captains are charged with protecting convoy ships from a second team trying to steal the cargo.

Read the full story here

Comments

• PurplePoloPlayerPurplePoloPlayer Member UncommonPosts: 145
    From the makers of Skyforge teamed up with the dubious my.com. I'll wait for a full release with independent reviews thank you very much.
    Check out my stream at www.twitch.tv/purplepoloplayer!
  • timeraidertimeraider Member UncommonPosts: 865
    edited February 2017
    Didnt actually expect to much but so far while playing actually pleasantly surprised. Well-optimised, gameplay feels and plays smooth and actually no p2w involved this time, not to mention its seperated in ship tiers meaning the matchmaking has no choice but put you with equally strong ships in a game which is nice. Will how see it continues but imo a better start than i expected from people that teamup with my.com ..not to mention, a Steam version soon... always helps keep some developers in check :P
    Ashes of Creation Referral link - Help me to help you!
    https://ashesofcreation.com/r/Y4U3PQCASUPJ5SED