Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for someone to play a hardcore mmo with.

2»

Comments

• Light616Light616 Member UncommonPosts: 20
    Great, we'll talk then.
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Light616 said:
    Recore said:
    Light616 said:
    Is Naia located in EU?  That might be a problem for me, ping wise.  If the server is still located In NA It's fine.
    All servers are in Texas.

What time are Sieges and Olympiad?

8 PM ( 9 PM summer )  Naia is GMT+1, Chronos is GMT-2. Tho I don't plan on doing either. There is no competing with people who've played for 10+ years and/or are spending a ton of money on the game. The main focus will be PvE and figuring out the best ways to get gear and progress at our own pace. 

Have fun and look foward to hearing how it goes. I like pvp just for the thrill of doing it. Not looking to become Hero or anything.
    Thanks, we started playing yesterday.
  • A1D3NA1D3N Member UncommonPosts: 276
    u make me want to download it lol, i have a lvl 87 Kameal Healer, not played in over 2years tho

Currently Playing:
    ...... :(

edited February 2017
    A1D3N said:
    u make me want to download it lol, i have a lvl 87 Kameal Healer, not played in over 2years tho
    If you're interested in playing a buffer ( doomcryer is the fastest to level up ), eviscerator, summoner, you can start leveling. Takes a good day of playing to get to 85. Where we can regroup and continue as a constant party.
    Naia server. Play time - around  7 pm gmt+1
    Post edited by Light616 on