Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lineage M Gameplay Trailer - Mobile Nostalgia Trailer - General Game Trailer

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited February 2017 in Videos Discussion

imageLineage M Gameplay Trailer - Mobile Nostalgia Trailer - General Game Trailer

PlayNC has put out a brand new Korean trailer for Lineage M. Lineage M is a mobile version of the original game that features world bosses, grind, transformation and much more.

Read the full story here

Comments

• renstarensta Member RarePosts: 728
    Amazing!!

Basically clicking away text windows ruins every MMO, try to have fun instead of rushing things. Without story and lore all there is left is a bunch of mechanics.
    Add Multi-Quote

• itsoveritsover Member UncommonPosts: 353
    omg!!!!!!!

• GrakulenGrakulen Staff WriterMMORPG.COM Staff LegendaryPosts: 894
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    That combat ....yikes looks like your A typical Asian spamfest ...aka Diabloesque spam combat.

It is like somewhere over time, i think gaming stopped by in Asia and somebody thought it would be cool to turn up animations 500%.To me it looks silly and turns me right off.
    I remember Lineage as a typical slow waddling questing game with occasional Castle Sieges.
    I actually clicked that "final moments "video embedded in there and was a much more pleasant viewing experience,made this Lineage look like vaporware.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• WoeToTheVanquishedWoeToTheVanquished Member UncommonPosts: 276
    Are they going to release an NA version at some point? Because if I wanted a korean L1, I'd play the korean servers.
  • HytekHytek Member UncommonPosts: 153
    Would it be too much to ask for you guys to embed the original video instead of forcing users to click the link?

The presentation looks horrendous but if the gameplay and mechanics are good then it could be fun.

I have found in my lifetime, that the beauty of hating stupid people is, that it crosses all racial boundaries.