Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thinking about re-installing... Username?

boojiboyboojiboy Member UncommonPosts: 1,549
I'm thinking about re-installing EQ2, but my account is so old I have no idea what my username and password would be.  Plus, the email I created the account under is long gone too.  

Any way to regain my old account?

Comments

• ThebeastttThebeasttt Member RarePosts: 1,130
    username: dontdoit
    password: itsabadwowclone
    email: trustmeitsgarbage@geocities.net
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 6,560
    Shouldnt this request be addressed to DBG , they are much more qualified to help you with this , than anyone here
  • boojiboyboojiboy Member UncommonPosts: 1,549
    Just wondering if anyone here has had success in a similar situation.  I've gotten no where with Day Break Games.
  • AvanahAvanah Member RarePosts: 1,466
    username: dontdoit
    password: itsabadwowclone
    email: trustmeitsgarbage@geocities.net
    Finally! A Clueless Troll!
    Did you know WoW exists because of EQ?
    Stop trolling if you have nothing constructive to say.

@OP..I was thinking of re-installing it too. Have to dig up my info. LOL

"My Fantasy is having two men at once...

One Cooking and One Cleaning!"

"A good man can make you feel sexy,

strong and able to take on the whole world...

oh sorry...that's wine...wine does that..."

• ScotchUpScotchUp Member UncommonPosts: 228
    I thought all of us keep a notebook with our l/p in it! I still have my original notebook that I used in 90's.

I did go back to EQ2 a while back and couldn't get back into it. Heck it was more fun in original EQ than EQ2. At least for me!
    “The reason I talk to myself is because I’m the only one whose answers I accept.”
    George Carlin
  • TorvalTorval Member LegendaryPosts: 18,929
    boojiboy said:
    I'm thinking about re-installing EQ2, but my account is so old I have no idea what my username and password would be.  Plus, the email I created the account under is long gone too.  

Any way to regain my old account?
    Very doubtful, but open a support ticket with DBG and explain it to them.
    take back the hobby: https://www.reddit.com/r/patientgamers/

traveller, interloper, anomaly
    ༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ

• boojiboyboojiboy Member UncommonPosts: 1,549
    ScotchUp said:
    I thought all of us keep a notebook with our l/p in it! I still have my original notebook that I used in 90's.

I did go back to EQ2 a while back and couldn't get back into it. Heck it was more fun in original EQ than EQ2. At least for me!
    I have, or had, the very same notebook.  I just can't find it :)  
  • ScotchUpScotchUp Member UncommonPosts: 228
    boojiboy said:
    ScotchUp said:

I have, or had, the very same notebook.  I just can't find it :)  
    Sorry to hear, it took me awhile but I found mine packed away in a box in the attic.
    “The reason I talk to myself is because I’m the only one whose answers I accept.”
    George Carlin
  • SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 26,341
    boojiboy said:
    Just wondering if anyone here has had success in a similar situation.  I've gotten no where with Day Break Games.
    What does that mean? Did you call them or what happened when you submitted a ticket?

• ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 2,968
    If you don't have access to the email anymore, your only choice is to contact customer service. You'll probably need to create a new account in order to submit a support ticket: https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/217481518-How-do-I-recover-my-account-