Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

More Art Thievery

18910111214»

Comments

• bartoni33bartoni33 Member RarePosts: 2,044
    Kefo said:
    MaxBacon said:
    This is just for fun at this point.

It's like this is the biggest and most important issue every posted on the (over decade) of existence of this website.
    You weren't here for greed monger were you? Lol those threads liked to go on for a long time
    Yeah unfortunately my dumb ass actually KS that garbage. :3

It was my first KS too. The second one was SotA. It got better after those two! ;)

Bartoni's Law definition: As an Internet discussion grows volatile, the probability of a comparison involving Donald Trump approaches 1.

• MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,766
    edited February 2017
    Kefo said:
    You weren't here for greed monger were you? Lol those threads liked to go on for a long time
    Nah, nothing beats Star Citizen drama threads on this site anymore.

I don't think any thread elsewhere grows to the point this has in just a few days lol
  • ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,297
    20 pages ...

httpscdnmemeamcacheinstancesfolder856709008jpg

Have fun
  • Kunai_VaxKunai_Vax Member RarePosts: 527
    DKLond said:
    Kunai_Vax said:
    DKLond said:
    Kunai_Vax said:
    DKLond said:
    Can someone explain to me what the problem is with a thread that's growing? :)

You guys do know we live in a world where Donald Trump is president of the United States, right?

This thread is what worries you? ;)
    Maybe most people dont like listening to bullsh*t ? 
    Incidentally the same reason Hillary didnt win the election ;)
    If you're unable to control yourself, then the problem lies with you - not the thread.

I'm afraid you still can't manage to be rational and you fail utterly to explain yourself.
    Rational about what exactly? a little political humour? If politics also triggers you then perhaps you shouldnt have taken this thread in that dirrection to begin with.  We were talking about SC and this is the second time you've taken the opportunity to randomly bring Trump up. 
    Does that sound rational to you ?
    Very little of what you say sounds rational, so no :)
    Oh wow!

• DKLondDKLond Member RarePosts: 2,273
    Being at work, these threads are an excellent way to pass the time and point out obvious ignorance ;)

So, keep it up dear detractors.
    MaxBacon said:
    Kefo said:

I don't think any thread elsewhere grows to the point this has in just a few days lol
    Star Wars Galaxies New Game Experience ...

threads going ballistic within hours ....

Have fun
    MaxBacon said:
    Kefo said:
    Well when Chris Roberts himself comes here threatening to sue MMORPG.com because of reasons THEN we can crown SC as the King of Troll Threads. GM may finally be dead and the forum buried but it still blows away any of the shit posted here, mostly because GM was an actual scam unlike SC.

Bartoni's Law definition: As an Internet discussion grows volatile, the probability of a comparison involving Donald Trump approaches 1.

• KefoKefo Member EpicPosts: 4,229
    Erillion said:
    Kefo said:
    Erillion said:
    Deny ?

Deny what ?

*** puzzled expression ***

Have fun
    Read my reply about the thread blowing up and you shall have your answer
    I did.

If the reply would have made sense, I would not have asked.

Have fun
    Made perfect sense to me. Not sure how to explain it any simpler though so guess you're out of luck?
  • Turrican187Turrican187 Member UncommonPosts: 787
    Kunai_Vax said:
    DKLond said:
    Kunai_Vax said:
    DKLond said:
    Why don't you answer my question instead?

Again, why was your "example" relevant at all - and how about the game catering to a minority bit?

How does this relate to subscribers getting an opportunity to influence the community content they're paying for?
    I answered your question. I cant help you any more than that. 
    Just look back at your posts. You're so triggered by me. I even predicted this at the start and you proved me correct.
    Your bitterness is your problem, not mine.
    I asked a question, i got an answer, i accepted that answer. Everything else is just spite. 
    Ok, if you're through (not really) arguing your weak position - that's fine with me :)

Glad I could educate you a little along the way - and maybe next time you assume foul play you will hesitate, if only slightly.

Have a nice day.
    This has been a good back and forth. I was educated and vindicated, so win win for me. 
    And maybe next time someone asks a question about your game you'll respond with some decency so as to project a positive vibe towards potential future players. 

You have a nice day too.
    Wait until they tell you that there is a concierge forum section for people that pay more than $1000,-, too.

When you have cake, it is not the cake that creates the most magnificent of experiences, but it is the emotions attached to it.
    The cake is a lie.

bartoni33 said:
    ..mostly because GM was an actual scam unlike SC.
    shhh don't let them hear you saying things like that.

You're playing a dangerous game.
    bartoni33 said:
    Kefo said:
    MaxBacon said:

It's like this is the biggest and most important issue every posted on the (over decade) of existence of this website.

It was my first KS too. The second one was SotA. It got better after those two! ;)
    Ouch! Lol hopefully it wasn't for much
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,982
    Yay!  Another 75 notifications about the Worst Thread of 2017...

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

Kefo said:
    bartoni33 said:
    Kefo said:
    MaxBacon said:

Ouch! Lol hopefully it wasn't for much
    Nope just $25.

I've pledged 18 games on KS. The most was $60 to SotA. I regret it. I've pledged a total of $442 so that's an average of $24.55 a game. Only 2 have actually failed (GM and Repopulation, maybe) so that's pretty good I think.

On-Topic: RABBLE RABBLE stolen stuff ARRG paywalls GRUMBLE troll threads!

Kefo said:
    Erillion said:
    Kefo said:
    Erillion said:
    Deny ?

Deny what ?

Have fun
    I did.

Have fun
    Made perfect sense to me. Not sure how to explain it any simpler though so guess you're out of luck?
    Rabbit .. remember !?  Luck is never a problem of mine ;-)

Seems like there are more and more people these days that spout out strange short messages to the internet and think that it makes perfect sense  (at least to them).

Have fun

Give us time.

The year is still young !

Have fun
    edited February 2017

You know what they say, if you can't beat them...
  • CrazKanukCrazKanuk Member EpicPosts: 6,130
    Kunai_Vax said:
    DKLond said:
    Kunai_Vax said:
    DKLond said:
    Why don't you answer my question instead?

Again, why was your "example" relevant at all - and how about the game catering to a minority bit?

How does this relate to subscribers getting an opportunity to influence the community content they're paying for?
    I answered your question. I cant help you any more than that. 
    Just look back at your posts. You're so triggered by me. I even predicted this at the start and you proved me correct.
    Your bitterness is your problem, not mine.
    I asked a question, i got an answer, i accepted that answer. Everything else is just spite. 
    Ok, if you're through (not really) arguing your weak position - that's fine with me :)

Glad I could educate you a little along the way - and maybe next time you assume foul play you will hesitate, if only slightly.

Have a nice day.
    This has been a good back and forth. I was educated and vindicated, so win win for me. 
    And maybe next time someone asks a question about your game you'll respond with some decency so as to project a positive vibe towards potential future players. 

You have a nice day too.
    Wait until they tell you that there is a concierge forum section for people that pay more than $1000,-, too.

Hey, some forums charge a subscription, so if you're planning on participating for 10 years, then $1000 isn't a bad deal ! 

Crazkanuk

----------------
    Azarelos - 90 Hunter - Emerald
    Durnzig - 90 Paladin - Emerald
    Demonicron - 90 Death Knight - Emerald Dream - US
    Tankinpain - 90 Monk - Azjol-Nerub - US
    Brindell - 90 Warrior - Emerald Dream - US
    ----------------

• adamlotus75adamlotus75 Member UncommonPosts: 387
    Brilliant derail of thread. Arguing about arguing. 

So - stolen art. Why do CIG keep stealing other peoples art? 
    Erillion said:
    Kefo said:
    Erillion said:
    Kefo said:
    Erillion said:
    Deny ?

Deny what ?

Have fun
    I did.

Have fun
    Rabbit .. remember !?  Luck is never a problem of mine ;-)

Seems like there are more and more people these days that spout out strange short messages to the internet and think that it makes perfect sense  (at least to them).

Have fun

Rabbits are only lucky after hey are dead and their foot is cut off so not something to be bragging about lol.

im not sure how you didn't understand my post but I can't be bothered to explain something simple
    Brilliant derail of thread. Arguing about arguing. 

So - stolen art. Why do CIG keep stealing other peoples art? 
    Creatively bankrupt in certain areas? General laziness on either artists or managers or both parts? Cause they think laws don't apply to them? Pick any of the above lol
This discussion has been closed.