Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Evil Red Eye's

in my opinion all evil race's should have the option to have red eyes. EQ dark elves and iksar did but i would also like the option for my ogre to have red eyes as well, that would be pretty dope.

Comments

• ThebeastttThebeasttt Member RarePosts: 1,130
    This needed it's own topic
  • baphametbaphamet Member RarePosts: 3,311
    was there a topic on it already?
  • TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,549
    How about flaming red eyes?  That would be cool.

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• svannsvann Member RarePosts: 2,230
    I want steam to come out of my nose.
  • NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    Can we also get a fart emoji? Like lifting the leg and green gas. Like lots of green gas? 
  • AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    edited February 2017
    It would be fun if there was a racial quest that upon its conclusion you get red eyes from [fill in cool story about why]. Other races might have other quests with different character enhancements as a reward?

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• baphametbaphamet Member RarePosts: 3,311
    Amathe said:
    It would be fun if there was a racial quest that upon its conclusion you get red eyes from [fill in cool story about why]. Other races might have other quests with different character enhancements as a reward?
    or it could be a curse because you cannot hide from certain "good" factions the fact that you are evil. i remember playing D&D campaigns like that back in the day. 

not that they would ever put a system in like that, i just think there should be an option for evil races to have red eyes, for RP if nothing else and options are always good of course!
  • kjempffkjempff Member RarePosts: 1,759
    I once saw a rabbit with red eyes, it was just sitting there looking fluffy and cute, but I knew it was evil.
  • AeliousAelious Member RarePosts: 3,521
    The Asmodian race in Aion have eyes that glow red when they enter combat. I think something like this could be a good touch for Pantheon like Clerics eyes glowing white or blue while spell casting or Shaman having yellow wisps coming from their eyes while doing the same.