My son's Qosmio packed up after 4 1/2 years which I had bought for him when he went to the university.
His friend is working in a computer shop and we are thinking of buying the parts from Amazon and getting it built. I would appreciate any advice and if I missed some crucial things to put in please tell me. He is buying this himself and paying it with the money he has earned from being a waiter. So on a tight budget. We live in Italy so Italian Amazon.
- Intel Core i5 6500 3.2 ghz https://www.amazon.com/Intel-Skylake-Desktop-Processor-BX80662I56500/dp/B010T6CWI2
- case aerocool 500 http://www.aerocool.us/pgs/pgs-a/pgs_a_a500_bk.html https://www.amazon.it/Aerocool-Aero-500-Gaming-finestra-lettore/dp/B015B3ROCC
- Nvidia Ge Force 1060 3 gb
- ASRock B150M Pro4
- RAM 8GB Corsair Vengeance
- Coolermaster TX 3 EVO
- Corsair VS 650 EU Power Supply 650 watts https://www.amazon.it/Corsair-CP9020098-VS650-Alimentatore-Certificazione/dp/B00LMBT0IO
- Caviar blue 1TB 720RPM https://www.amazon.it/WD10EZEX-Hard-Disk-Desktop-Cache/dp/B0088PUEPK
I must have missed some things please advice and thank you for any help you give me. Network card and sound card I think I missed those.