Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mass Effect 2 : Utogi's Adventure !

The user and all related content has been deleted.
Twitch : dren_utogi

Comments

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101
    edited January 2017
    Mod it up it looks amazing when you mod it up. Here take a look

It is so much fun to play the series. I am playing Mass Effect 3 now with mods. Make sure you use ME3 explorer the latest version at nexus mods. It works on all three games just pick which game you're modding.

http://www.nexusmods.com/masseffect2/mods/top/?
    Chamber of Chains
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] CommonPosts: 0
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101
    edited January 2017
    That's great no problem just excited about the looks possible. Enjoy the games. I admit I am kind of addicted to modding now. Sorry lol I guess I must have come on rather strong.

Image result for shy icon
    Chamber of Chains
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    cheyane said:
    Mod it up it looks amazing when you mod it up. Here take a look

It is so much fun to play the series. I am playing Mass Effect 3 now with mods. Make sure you use ME3 the latest version. It works on all three games just pick which game you're modding.
    Thank you for the tip, but I will be playing the game vanilla,  and understand it is a bit dated in terms of graphics. I will transport myself to that time in history in terms of graphics and hardware .. :)
    I just started replaying it too and I'm actually finding that their vanilla graphics have aged pretty well. I'm sure mods can make it look better but they're not really needed.
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

edited January 2017
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,919
    Oh the decisions matter alright and you can make some that will carry from the first to the third . You can play a renegade too and make those choices I was mostly paragon.

edited January 2017
    edited January 2017
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    I haven't played it in a long time.  I did enjoy playing the series and DLC's.  I remember playing the second one a lot to save different crew members.  Loved the back stories.  One of my favorite series.  Also enjoyed multiple replays with the different professions.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    If you want more of a KoToR feel.  Play the first one.  The second one is when they went a bit more action than RPG.  I love them all, don't get me wrong.  But I do believe you'll enjoy the first one as well.
  • H0urg1assH0urg1ass Member EpicPosts: 2,380
    I missed the first one because I was working 15 hour days seven days a week when it came out. Picked up the second one, and played it.  It was fun but after many years I only came away with two memorable moments.  There was an alien singing a Gilbert and Sullivan song that made pause the game cause I was laughing so hard.

Also, the best scene in the entire damn game was the sergeant dressing down the ships gunners for firing the weapons without a solution because "Sir Isaac Newton is the deadliest son of a bitch in space!"

I skipped 3 entirely, and have almost no interest in Andromeda.  The ME series is, overall, a yawn worthy on-rails shooter with a couple of interesting character choices, but none that were agonizing enough for me to remember years later.  The combat was lackluster and boring, and the cut scenes were forgettable.  No BioWare/Black Isle/Obsidian story has stacked up to KOTOR II... ever.
    edited January 2017
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    ME2 was a pretty good game as long as you don't go in expecting a deep RPG experience. It's an action RPG that leans heavily in the direction of action adventure. And yeah, especially if you play as an Adept, it's pretty casual/easy at any difficulty level. About the only fight in the whole game that was touch and go for me was the last little bit before you rescue Tali.

As a scifi story the trilogy was pretty good and had some memorable characters in it. My favorite in ME2 and 3 (if you play 3 with an import of your ME2 character and he survived) was Grunt. "I don't need luck, I have ammo" was one my favorite lines when he shows up in ME3 :)
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• LokeroLokero Member RarePosts: 1,514
    "Utogi" is a fun word to say.

Iselin said:
    ME2 was a pretty good game as long as you don't go in expecting a deep RPG experience. It's an action RPG that leans heavily in the direction of action adventure.
    For new to the series folks:
    It should be noted that ME1 was RPG, ME2 was actionRPG, but ME3 revives alot of the RPG feeling from ME1(while retaining the more active combat of ME2).
  • Sal1Sal1 Member UncommonPosts: 430
    If anyone missed this the game Mass Effect 2 is still free on Origins site. I just heard about it now.