Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Preorder Trailer + Itty Bitty Multiplayer - PS4 - Mass Effect: Andromeda Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited February 2017 in Videos Discussion

imagePreorder Trailer + Itty Bitty Multiplayer - PS4 - Mass Effect: Andromeda Videos - MMORPG.com

Bioware has released a new trailer to show off a bit of Mass Effect Andromeda multiplayer and some information about the PlayStation 4 preorder bonuses. Check it out!

Read the full story here

Comments

• DaikuruDaikuru Member RarePosts: 797
    Just give me a Mass Effect MMORPG!
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

- Albert Einstein

• FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    edited February 2017
    Multiplayer starts at 0:13 and ends at 0:16. Itty bitty indeed.
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • josko9josko9 Member RarePosts: 577
    edited February 2017

Daikuru said:

Just give me a Mass Effect MMORPG!

Dumbed down Mass Effect MMORPG is already coming, it's called Star Citizen. It might launch sometime after 2020.

Jokes aside, I really thought a new Mass Effect would be MMORPG when they said "it's not Mass Effect 4". Still not sure how I feel about it, because honestly we really need a good sci-fi MMO. But then again, that's the only decent sci-fi RPG that I've ever played.
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    That ground vehicle looks boss.

• fenrisbluefenrisblue Member UncommonPosts: 138
    i don't want any of that so no preordering for me lol