Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPGcom Official PVE Server

BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
edited August 2017 in Conan Exiles
Title says it all. I'm making one on Fragnet now. Will have carebear settings, if it gets played on a lot, and I get requests, I'll make a PVP server too. I'm paying out of pocket, so I'm not sure how long I'll keep them going if they don't see regular use. At least a month! 

I've asked Funcom if they'd consider supporting us with a server or two, so we'll see.

We have a new server! Thanks to Epicurean for starting it back up! - MMORPG.COM Official Conan Server 192.99.46.211:27056

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

Post edited by BillMurphy on

Comments

• ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338
    I'd chip in. 
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
  • BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    Cool. I'll see about some safe way to donate to keep the lights on. 

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto

Here we go. Made a Patreon for it - https://www.patreon.com/user?u=4984021

My Review Manifesto

My Review Manifesto

• mrwakkamrwakka Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Looks like there was a patch, so if you log off and steam auto patches your game you cannot log back in. Dunno what kind of restart schedule the server might have, but thought I'd let you know.
    I'll do a steam
    update soon!

My Review Manifesto

Alright, Server updated, restarted at 950pm ET, 1/31. Should be back up shortly!

My Review Manifesto

• printusmcprintusmc Member CommonPosts: 1
    Server is down for me :(
  • SavageHorizonSavageHorizon Member EpicPosts: 3,466
    I'm in, I'll look in once I'm home from work at weekend 

Who is playing? Can we get on Discord and pretend it's still the 90s?

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
  • laxielaxie Member RarePosts: 1,118
    @BillMurphy
    The server seems to be down.
    laxie said:
    @BillMurphy
    Interesting. I bet they did a patch. Let me log in and see.

My Review Manifesto

• ste2000ste2000 Member EpicPosts: 6,194
    Excellent initiative.
    Unfortunately the 64 player cap is not my thing, so I won't be joining in.
    But good luck with it and have fun.

edited February 2017
    laxie said:
    @BillMurphy
    Server's missing from the Fragnet control panel. That's not good. Emailing support.

Update at 742am 2/1 - Fragnet is looking into it.
    Post edited by BillMurphy on

My Review Manifesto

• LynxJSALynxJSA Member RarePosts: 3,332
    edited February 2017
    Who is playing? Can we get on Discord and pretend it's still the 90s?
    Press T ingame. 
    -- Whammy - a 64x64 miniRPG 
    RPG Quiz - can you get all 25 right? 
    FPS Quiz - how well do you know your shooters?  
  • LynxJSALynxJSA Member RarePosts: 3,332
    edited February 2017
    ... oddness. Ignore this post. 
    -- Whammy - a 64x64 miniRPG 
    RPG Quiz - can you get all 25 right? 
    FPS Quiz - how well do you know your shooters?  
    edited February 2017
    We've got the MMORPGcom discord. We'll use that. Link - https://discord.gg/0eb5uaWe7kFh141i

And thanks for your pledge, @LynxJSA !

My Review Manifesto

• ellindarellindar Member CommonPosts: 1
    Title says it all. I'm making one on Fragnet now. Will have carebear settings, if it gets played on a lot, and I get requests, I'll make a PVP server too. I'm paying out of pocket, so I'm not sure how long I'll keep them going if they don't see regular use. At least a month! 

I've asked Funcom if they'd consider supporting us with a server or two, so we'll see.

For now, a Patreon for the server! - https://www.patreon.com/user?u=4984021

Vote for the server - https://topconanservers.com/server/108.174.57.177:27016/vote

Just for donations, not required.

PLEASE HELP, I played on the server all last night.  Today the server does not show up in the server list at all!   Where did it go?  (i also looked at the invalid ones!)
    ellindar said:

PLEASE HELP, I played on the server all last night.  Today the server does not show up in the server list at all!   Where did it go?  (i also looked at the invalid ones!)
    Fix is coming soon! Waiting on Fragnet to give me an update. 

My Review Manifesto

Hey folks, 

Still no update from Fragnet. I suspect they're confused as we are. Here's hoping that when we get it back, it's back without missing data.

My Review Manifesto

Hey folks, 

Still no update from Fragnet. I suspect they're confused as we are. Here's hoping that when we get it back, it's back without missing data.
    You didn't write this as you were packing to run away with the millions you've already made off the Patreon you made for running the server now did ya? O.o

Funny part is, this wouldn't be the strangest accusation you have ever faced on these forums! :chuffed:

Not quite, Con. :) I'm sure the Internet would find me. 

My Review Manifesto

I got the server back, but it looks like it was reset. :( 

Will announce when it's ready again.

My Review Manifesto

• MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
    edited February 2017
    Not gonna lie, I don't have plans to buy Conan Exiles..  But it's way friggin' cool to see a staff member engaging and providing perks to members so openly like this.  Here's to hoping you earn a few decades of good karma for stuff like this, Bill! :+1:
    Octagon7711

• DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    I would play on a pvp server. Learned my lesson from ARK started with pve servers.